I'm on the fence. On one hand it sounds like they fixed a lot of thing, but it also sounds like they made it much more of a grind again and I don't have time for that.

It sounds like the grind is much more of a choice now. If you want the really impressive stuff, you grind.

I've got Forsaken pre-ordered. Destiny is just such an impressive game. I expect learning the hard lessons they learned with Destiny 2, Forsaken and beyond is going to bring some fabulous content which will bring a lot of players back into the game.

Ok, that was pretty awesome. Gambit looks like a ton of fun. Everyone will have access to it tomorrow for 24 hours.
Of course I'll be in the middle of the woods camping

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I preordered for PC. Until they get console to 60 frames I won’t play it anymore. Plus mouse and keyboard is amazeballs.

The changes are pretty legit.

I preordered for PC. Until they get console to 60 frames I won’t play it anymore. Plus mouse and keyboard is amazeballs.

The changes are pretty legit.

Ive never gotten the hang of PC gaming, but the picture/frame rate looks insane

Ive never gotten the hang of PC gaming, but the picture/frame rate looks insane

It’s unreal. I don’t really dwell on the console war stuff and i didn’t think 30 to 60+ was a real thing but i feel like I’m having a seizure going back to 30.

I prefer PC gaming but always feel I’m chasing hardware every year or so.

I prefer PC gaming but always feel I’m chasing hardware every year or so.

You sound like one of the guys at work. LOL I always tell him he wants to see worm sh!t on a blade of grass. I'm not going to chase the absolute last frame rate I can get. I'm a console guy. I started as a console gamer in the 80's and PC gamer in the early 90's then bailed on the PC's. Too much money to get there from here. So I'm a happy Xbox guy.

Gambit is a lot of fun. Can’t wait for the new expansion/season to drop so I can start earning things for playing, but it’s pretty fun.

You sound like one of the guys at work. LOL I always tell him he wants to see worm sh!t on a blade of grass. I'm not going to chase the absolute last frame rate I can get. I'm a console guy. I started as a console gamer in the 80's and PC gamer in the early 90's then bailed on the PC's. Too much money to get there from here. So I'm a happy Xbox guy.

Yeah, staying on console is fine. Bouncing back and forth is where the real headache lies.

Bungie is really back in form with the release of Forsaken.

The story is outstanding. The campaign is fun. There's a crapload of stuff to do, and working hard now matters.

I spent quite a few hours last night finishing up the campaign as I try to get ready for the new raid (drops next Friday). I also spent quite a while playing Gambit. That mode is fun as hell. Bungie hit a home run with that one.

Honestly, this expansion feels every bit as good as King's Fall. I suspect from what we've seen so far, the raid will be just as epic.

The story is outstanding. The campaign is fun. There's a crapload of stuff to do, and working hard now matters.

I spent quite a few hours last night finishing up the campaign as I try to get ready for the new raid (drops next Friday). I also spent quite a while playing Gambit. That mode is fun as hell. Bungie hit a home run with that one.

Honestly, this expansion feels every bit as good as King's Fall. I suspect from what we've seen so far, the raid will be just as epic.

I will cautiously agree for the time being. It has been really good, and I’d assume most are not even close to being high enough to even do a decent amount of the end game content in the dreaming city yet (a lot of it is recommended 540 at least). I am very curious what the end game solo player content is that they have been touting

I need to get everybody here’s gamertags! It’s no fun playing on Xbox one on your own now that I’m back in to destiny with this expansion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get everybody here’s gamertags! It’s no fun playing on Xbox one on your own now that I’m back in to destiny with this expansion

Same as my tag here for me

Same as my tag here for me

I’ll be on tonight, I think my guy is at like 408 right now working on the adventures part of the quest, and getting from level 41 to 43 so I can use some 503 gear I’ve found

wadesworld2112 for me.

Getting to 500 light is pretty easy. I'm told that once you get over 500 though, it becomes much more difficult.

Damnit why you gotta say this? I thought I would be able to get away from it

Ugh guess I gotta buy it now

Anyone on PS4? Mine is gyro25

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wadesworld2112 for me.

Getting to 500 light is pretty easy. I'm told that once you get over 500 though, it becomes much more difficult.

It does. But there are a lot of ways to get higher ranked engrams. It’s harder but doesn’t feel awful

wadesworld2112 for me.

Sweet... you and baker can help me get there

And I ended up caving and getting it. So far it has been fun.

And I ended up caving and getting it. So far it has been fun.

Yeah same here, finished the story part last night and got my guy to 500, now it’s trying to unlock the dreaming city today

This game is free for PSN now

Ahhh, igniting this fire thread again :ROFLMAO:

Destiny 2 goes live with "new light" today, which means the game and most of the add-ons are going out for free across all platforms. Moving forward, the new add-ons will be able to be purchased separately, so this will be an interesting change. I'd have to think player base will increase a decent amount for the general activities.

On top of that, Shadowkeep goes live today, and I will be checking that out when I get home today.

I am soooo on the fence. In a good way. I absolutely loved loved loved the original Destiny all the way up to The Taken King. Rekindled my appreciation with the final expansion for a bit. Bought D2 and just hated it after a short time. Felt like I grinded away for little reward for way too long. I don't know. Could just have burnt out on it. Having Activision out of the picture is enticing. I am curious to see where the franchise goes from here. I had a pretty solid group of dudes that I played with. Actually met them playing the game. But, we all kind of hit the breaking point at the same time. They have flat out said they aren't interested. I also haven't turned on my PS4 in about 5 months. So, while I am interested, I am not sure if I am wanting to get into gaming again. I can only really play when the kiddos go down for bed. And it's hard to accomplish too much in an hour or so at night.

Back