Dexter Season 7 *Spoilers*

I hope series writers can deliver after building up. Just like JB & GG does, they build up, and boom something great. I believe the 3rd episode will be spectacular. I hope that within the couple of following episodes Louis will be really getting what he should, and Deb gives Dexter a nod to go for the next kill. (Not that I'm blood thirsty)
:devil:

Yeah that one was pretty slow, the set up type episode. He's going to regret not off'ing the babysitters bf in the long run. Either that or not scaring him a lot more then he did because he sure wasnt scared when he showed up in Dexters place. And what is Laguarda up to with the blood slide and calling the FBI on the down low. She's always in it for her but I wonder if this might be part of what brings Dexter down.

LaGuerta and Doakes were good friends, so I think that she will be on Dexter's trail, and he'll have to take care of business.

I'm rooting for either LaGuerta or Deb to get offed this season. That'd be nice.

LaGuerta is going to be joining Officer Doakes by the end of the season. But i bet Deb is the one that offs her. Is the new blonde hottie somehow related to the guy that jumped in front of the bus? Is that the girl he talked about? Sweet gore scenes in last episode. Screwdriver in the eye and the guy getting hit by the truck. Can someone explain the braclet part on the next week episode preview. DVR cut out early.

Finally got a chance to watch episode 2 today. Like some of you have said, it was the classic set-up episode. The writers really put a bunch of story lines into this season. Between Dexter/Lewis, LaGuerta, Ukrainian mob, Deb/Dexter relationship, and Dexter meeting up with the girl from Chuck it will be interesting to see how all these things come together.

Last night's episoded was pretty good. Dexter really stuck it to babysitters boyfriend, then the mob finished him off, which I was a little surprised by. I thought he would play a little bigger role this season. I think Deb is going to come around to accepting Dexter as he is.

Last night's episoded was pretty good. Dexter really stuck it to babysitters boyfriend, then the mob finished him off, which I was a little surprised by. I thought he would play a little bigger role this season. I think Deb is going to come around to accepting Dexter as he is.

I was surprised as well that they knocked off Lewis so quickly. I thought that was going to be a story line throughout the season. Although, they did focus on the blood on the boat after he was shot making me think that Dexter or the police will find out about it soon.

I liked how Deb got to see what Dex does and how a girl died because she wouldn't let him kill the guy. You can tell she's coming around a little but I don't know if she'll ever be totally on board.

I dunno about Deb coming around. Dont forget that exchange at the end of the show. Dexter said he cant change who he is and she said she cant change who she is either. It had a very ominous feel to it. Almost like she was about to get the cuffs out right then and there. Plus she even threatened to take them both down if she had to. I thought she was going to be fully on board after that girl died but what she said to Dexter wasnt what I was expecting. And that freak looks like he's going to be a part of the show coming up. What a weirdo.

Pretty good episode. Another advance the story line episode, but entertaining nonetheless. When Dexter had Speltzer on the conveyer belt and was mocking his yelling had me rolling. Hilarious!

Pretty good episode. Another advance the story line episode, but entertaining nonetheless. When Dexter had Speltzer on the conveyer belt and was mocking his yelling had me rolling. Hilarious!

Awesome scene. And the end with Deb sitting in the car was pretty interesting too. She was like "You did that for me?" haha

Kind of a slow episode for me. Even though he got Speltzer. I don't think Deb is ever going to accept Dex for who he is. I think he eventually has to get rid of Deb too!

Kind of a slow episode for me. Even though he got Speltzer. I don't think Deb is ever going to accept Dex for who he is. I think he eventually has to get rid of Deb too!
Ive wondered if the show will go that direction. The series finally comes down to Dexter vs Lt. Morgan.

Ive wondered if the show will go that direction. The series finally comes down to Dexter vs Lt. Morgan.

I don't see how it can't! If it wasn't then I think Deb should have never of found out. There is one more season after this right?

I don't see how it can't! If it wasn't then I think Deb should have never of found out. There is one more season after this right?
I think so. I thought I had read somewhere that next year is the last season. I think that would be a badass ending to a great show. Plus Deb can justify off'ing her bro so he cant ever bring her down.

I think so. I thought I had read somewhere that next year is the last season. I think that would be a badass ending to a great show. Plus Deb can justify off'ing her bro so he cant ever bring her down.

You think she has a chance against Dex? No way, Dex would defenietly get the drop on Deb!

You think she has a chance against Dex? No way, Dex would defenietly get the drop on Deb!

She has surprised me at times but I agree no way she gets the drop on Dexter. It will be fascinating to watch it all unfold and see if they go that direction.

I kind of see it going the other way. The last scene in the car makes me thinks so. She was relieved/excited/something that he was gone. Maybe she accepts it and helps Dexter? I know it is a long shot, but they are siblings, they have the same (killing) DNA. lol

She has surprised me at times but I agree no way she gets the drop on Dexter. It will be fascinating to watch it all unfold and see if they go that direction.

Very interesting episode. Between these last 2 episodes Deb went through all the stages and got to see why Dexter kills these people. The last scene where she said she was glad showed that she is turning the corner. However, with the blood slide coming into play she may backtrack on how she was feeling at the end of the last episode.

No way do I see Dexter vs. Deb in the last season. I could possibly see Deb having to hunt down Dex but no way he would ever put her on his table and she wouldn't go through with killing him.

Figured I'd give this a little bump.

The last episode was really intriguing. They really set you up for an epic decision by Dexter; will he help Deb out or continue to support Hannah? I can also see Angel getting caught in the crossfire between Quinn and the Russians. I'm pretty excited for the last several episodes of the season.

The last episode was really intriguing. They really set you up for an epic decision by Dexter; will he help Deb out or continue to support Hannah? I can also see Angel getting caught in the crossfire between Quinn and the Russians. I'm pretty excited for the last several episodes of the season.

Definitely a lot of potential story lines this season. Hannah may be a sociopath but I find her so damn attractive. I agree about Angel...one thing is what will Laguerta find on the Bay Harbor Butcher front? She definitely paused at Dexter's name...

Tap before talk.

Definitely a lot of potential story lines this season. Hannah may be a sociopath but I find her so damn attractive. I agree about Angel...one thing is what will Laguerta find on the Bay Harbor Butcher front? She definitely paused at Dexter's name...

Tap before talk.

No doubt about Hannah... she is smokin' hot. I for one, cannot stand Laguerta and I hope she gets taken care of this season. I'm sure Deb would love to do the honor. I'm think she will find out some linkage between Doakes and Dexter, but I think it will get taken care of before it gets too far. Laguerta does like to talk, after all.

I had a feeling after the previous episode ended that Deb was going to ask Dexter to kill Hannah, sure enough it happened during this one. I also get the feeling that Dexter won't do it initially but I think Hannah may try to poison Deb and that's when Dexter will go after her. Definitely looking forward to seeing where they go with the rest of the season.

I had a feeling after the previous episode ended that Deb was going to ask Dexter to kill Hannah, sure enough it happened during this one. I also get the feeling that Dexter won't do it initially but I think Hannah may try to poison Deb and that's when Dexter will go after her. Definitely looking forward to seeing where they go with the rest of the season.

I think you've got it there. That would surely turn Dex against Hannah in a heartbeat. I just hope she isn't successful because that would be one way to get this Deb/Dexter dilemma out of the way for next season.

I think you've got it there. That would surely turn Dex against Hannah in a heartbeat. I just hope she isn't successful because that would be one way to get this Deb/Dexter dilemma out of the way for next season.

Ever since the last episode ended I'm starting to think more and more she will be successful poisoning Deb and the last season will be about Dexter post-Deb and how it changes him. He'll be beating himself up over not killing Hannah when he had the chance. He may also see Deb the way he see's his father right now.

Ever since the last episode ended I'm starting to think more and more she will be successful poisoning Deb and the last season will be about Dexter post-Deb and how it changes him. He'll be beating himself up over not killing Hannah when he had the chance. He may also see Deb the way he see's his father right now.

Yup. That's what I've thinking too. I can just see Deb and the old man yanking him to and fro next season, driving him crazy.

God d****t Stan...

That sounds so right is has to happen. Bummed I read it. Haha, good call though man!

Back