DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to beat Andrew the day before his wedding or is that bad luck?

I had something really good typed out, but thought better of it.

Last edited:
I cant wait until tgis weekend

Shane013168 is coming down from Missouri next weekend to play golf with some of the DFW crew. Anyone that might want to join in for any of the rounds, let us know. Would love to see a few more get involved during the weekend.
August 9,10
Saturday: Pecan Valley for 36
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru
TexasBubba (first 18, second maybe)
WardF (first18 only)

Sunday: course is Robson Ranch. Tee ones for the group are 7:18 and 7:26
Shane
Afwcardinal
Cookie
Capt.dru???
Threeboysdad
Threeboysdads friend
baldguy??
WardF

This still accurate? 6 for Sat AM and 4 for Sat PM?

7 for Sun AM? I know Andrew is our for Sunday.

This still accurate? 6 for Sat AM and 4 for Sat PM?

7 for Sun AM? I know Andrew is our for Sunday.

I believe so. I'm ready to do this. Be ready for some extremely hot temps. Over 100 all weekend.

Hope ya'll shoot low this weekend! Anyone else want to join us for Saturday morning August 23rd on Texoma?

My buddy invited me to come down this weekend. I wish I would have known about this but our weekend plan is....

Saturday - Arrive down there and go to the PGA Superstore! Followed by checking into the hotel and seeing the Ninja Tirtles movie.

Sunday - The Club at Fossil Creek at 7:50. Mideval Times at 5 and Top Golf that evening.

Monday - Tour 18 at 8:03 then headed back to Wichita!

If any of you have any tips or advice about what all to check out while we are down there, let me know. Hope you all have a fun weekend! I've never been to Dallas before so I am pumped. It's pretty much my man weekend since my 2nd child is due in September.

My buddy invited me to come down this weekend. I wish I would have known about this but our weekend plan is....

Saturday - Arrive down there and go to the PGA Superstore! Followed by checking into the hotel and seeing the Ninja Tirtles movie.

Sunday - The Club at Fossil Creek at 7:50. Mideval Times at 5 and Top Golf that evening.

If any of you have any tips or advice about what all to check out while we are down there, let me know. Hope you all have a fun weekend! I've never been to Dallas before so I am pumped. It's pretty much my man weekend since my 2nd child is due in September.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looks like a some fun golf Sunday and Monday.
Fossil is a nice course and Top Golf is pretty interesting. Never played tour 18, yet live 10 minutes from it. I hear its a fun course.
If you"re ever in the area again and want to play, let us know. There is almost always someone wanting to play.

Sounds like you have a good plan. Not to rain on your parade but a friend of mine played tour 18 a week ago and said it is not in good shape. If you have never played there it is a neat track but it has these times when it's in bad shape.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a good plan. Not to rain on your parade but a friend of mine played your 18 a week ago and said it is not in good shape. If you have never played there it is a neat track but it has these times when it's in bad shape.

This is correct. I was there 2 weeks ago and the fairways and tee boxes are in great shape, but around half the greens are fairly bad. All 3 of the greens for "Amen Corner" are at least 50% sand. It was disappointing to say the least

I will be riding as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back