DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

cdcff52dd92be3957d4c6adc1972a6ab.jpg

I am liking who is leading the Byron right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both look pretty nice.

Well then, you should be able to join us, no?
I'm going to be playing with the Arizona THP'ers next weekend or I would make myself available! Hopefully someone from the DFW area will step in and join ya!

Both look pretty nice.

Well then, you should be able to join us, no?
Think I should be good to go. You want to pick the course? Doesn't need to be the two I mentioned.

Think I should be good to go. You want to pick the course? Doesn't need to be the two I mentioned.
Great! Doesn't matter, I'll defer to the local guy.

Great! Doesn't matter, I'll defer to the local guy.
Never played Waterchase before, but looks nice and Nate's a fan. Wanna give it a go? It's in east Fort Worth. And do you have a preferred morning tee time? I can book it if you want and we'd just each pay there.
Played Waterchase in FW on Friday & course was in pretty good shape.

Never played Waterchase before, but looks nice and Nate's a fan. Wanna give it a go? It's in east Fort Worth. And do you have a preferred morning tee time? I can book it if you want and we'd just each pay there.

Wish I could join you boys! Waterchase is a fun layout, good challenge but fair.

Yeah, that one looks good. Right now there are a few times available around 9 am. Any of these is good.

There's also a 7:57 am available. I'd be ok with that too if you'd prefer an earlier time.

Last edited:
Yeah, that one looks good. Right now there are a few times available around 9 am. Any of these is good.

There's also a 7:57 am available. I'd be ok with that too if you'd prefer an earlier time.
I grabbed the 8:51 cuz 7:37 was the only one before that and didn't want to go quite that early. Good to go!

I grabbed the 8:51 cuz 7:37 was the only one before that and didn't want to go quite that early. Good to go!
Sweet! Really looking forward to meeting you and teeing it up. I'll send my cell via PM so you can reach me if needed.

There are 2 more spots available at that time if anyone else wants to join us.

The clubs and I both made it here safely. It's been a long day, didn't knock off work until 9.

It looks like the temperature will cool down quite a bit for Sunday. Can't wait!

The clubs and I both made it here safely. It's been a long day, didn't knock off work until 9.

It looks like the temperature will cool down quite a bit for Sunday. Can't wait!
Looking forward to it as well man. Yeah looks like you timed it right with a random cold front coming through. Should hopefully be a beautiful day for golf.

I will play with you guys if there is a spot open.

Is there another course all 3 of us could get on? I'm open to anything.

Tour 18 but it's a tad rich for my blood at $110 or Bear Creek at 6:18 am 😆

no worries fellas, I'll catch you next time. Have fun and play well!

Man am I glad we're playing tomorrow. Temp is creeping up but should still be nice. Sitting at my son's track meet today and it is sneaky hot out.

Back