Do you answer your phone when playing?

My point is then how did we survive in all of these years before cell phones were invented?? Did we buy houses without realtors? Did Drs never save a life because they were off playing golf? Absolutely not
Cell phones are a convenience plain and simple

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m certain lives were lost because an important person couldn’t be reached, and lots of sales were lost because someone was out of pocket.

Cell phones are no longer a convenience, they are a necessity in today’s world.

I agree with dazeedmonds. I dont know if people all that many died because of it. I mean there were still hospitals and 911 calls and other doctors to respond. But I can see there may have actually been some possible deaths due to doctors not being reached. But they are a way of life now. And they also have now allowed more people to play golf while they otherwise would have had to stay at the place of employment.

My position at my workplace is a 24/7 operation and ive often been called at any and all hours. Its only golf. We are not at a funeral or in the midst of our daughters wedding. Golf is a recreation just like sitting on the beach is, or like just about anything we do for fun. Many things work related or life related are indeed more important and important enough to interrupt our recreations. And golf is one of those recreations. You just need to do it as best you can so as not to interrupt the recreation of others around you. But in the end ....its only golf.

If I am playing in the afternoon during the week and its a business call I will answer, but typically I just let it roll to voicemail. Being one of the first off in the morning on the weekends usually means you aren't getting many phone calls anyways.

The only person I would respond to is my wife. She won’t phone while I’m golfing so if she does call, it’s likely important. Anyone else can leave a message.

No, unless it is my wife or kids. (My smart watch shows me the caller ID.)

Only people who call are scammers. 99.99% of my interactions are through text so nope don't really answer my phone on course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I leave mine in my truck when playing golf. I'm easily annoyed with people in my group that can't stay off the phone for 3 hrs.

Only if I am on call and the phone is always silent/vibrate when on the course.

Back