Do you believe in karma?

Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you believe in karma? Like, do you do good things for the fear of bad things happening to you if you don't? And those bad things being worse to you than your bad thing?

Have you seen karma at work?

Some call it the universe... some call it karma... some call it what goes around comes around.

Do you believe it?

nope, seen too many bad people do bad things and get rewarded for them.

I act like its a real phenomenon.

I saw Karma catch up and go to work on the forum this week. ;)

I feel like there’s always something happening. And I wouldn’t say I do nice things for fear of bad... it’s the subconscious decisions that reward and the conscious that taketh away. I always say that things have a way of working out in the end.

Yeah, it's going to hit 7,000,000 soon!

Yes, bad people do seem to get rewarded and I think it would be nice to see them get smacked down but try not to dwell on that... bad karma:ROFLMAO:

ah well, I don't want this to get too existential.

I think I do a little. At least I like to believe that good people doing good things will have some good fortune come around to them at some point.

110% yes. The "universe" always balances itself back out.

Karma is just coincidence. People love to attach events to some higher power.

I like to think so. Makes things more fun or at least justifiable.

110% yes. The "universe" always balances itself back out.
See? That's kind of what I tend to believe. There's balance. It needs to happen and the environment drives towards that.

Something hot cools down... balances towards room temperature.
Something cold warms up... balances towards room temperature.
Something, something quantum physics... something something planetary mechanics...:ROFLMAO:

There's got to be something... it's not all just a matter of coincidence. Is it?

I dont believe in karma but what goes around comes around.. Sure..

Yeah I do and I hope it bites some people in the ass.

Karma is just coincidence. People love to attach events to some higher power.
That's a lot of coincidence... that happen to a lot of people. I'm not arguing, just saying. And I'll freely admit I don't know anything about this aside from pure speculation.

I believe in Karma as far as trying to do the right things.

As DNice 26 mentioned, it doesn't hurt to live your life as if it exists even if I don't believe in it. Be Kind!

See? That's kind of what I tend to believe. There's balance. It needs to happen and the environment drives towards that.

Something hot cools down... balances towards room temperature.
Something cold warms up... balances towards room temperature.
Something, something quantum physics... something something planetary mechanics...:ROFLMAO:

There's got to be something... it's not all just a matter of coincidence. Is it?

Spirituality has been a part of life from the beginning of the human timeline. It's a way of life. I refuse to believe that things are just coincidence due to previous experiences in my own life. I'm not going to delve this into a religion convo, but I absolutely believe that there is a higher power "balancing" outcomes all over the world. It doesn't have to be an all knowing god. It could be nature. The universe. Every story I enjoy the most includes some sort of "Magic". Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings. Everything that occurs may be explainable, or just coincidence. However, in my opinion coincidence is very very boring. There may be a logical explanation for the lady who cut in line, getting her food messed up and waiting an extra 30 minutes than everyone else. However, I enjoy my life much more attributing it to Karma lol.

Last edited:
I believe the books are audited and balanced over the span of a cosmic eternity. That means they aren't always balanced in this life.

In THIS life, I'm a big believer in Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame. And I firmly believe he was an optimist.

I believe the books are audited and balanced over the span of a cosmic eternity. That means they aren't always balanced in this life.

In THIS life, I'm a big believer in Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame. And I firmly believe he was an optimist.

You had to bring Murphy into this!

Back