Do you carry a golf umbrella?

I try to travel light while walking rounds. I check the forecast and if there is a chance for rain, the gear goes into the car. Once at the course I’ll decide if it needs to be with me for the round.

I usually have one in my trunk if there's any real threat of rain in the forecast, and only take it with me if rain is "likely" as I'd rather not weigh it down.

I have a sun reflector umbrella in my car, put it on push cart when it might rain. not much of a rain golfer but just bought a cover for my pushcart to allow me to play in more comfort during light rain. still, I'm not sure I'd liked the play at the open this morning.

only if rain is in the forecast. and even then it is usually accompanied with enough wind to where I won't be able to use it anyway.

Only if there is the potential for rain.

Yes and it's always in there.

Only when forecast, but also with my push cart when its really hot.

Will put it in if it’s in the forecast

Only when rain is likely. Otherwise it stays in the trunk

No umbrella here

I usually keep one in the car and throw it on the bag if there is the possibility. I've been caught in the rain too many times not to have one.

Have not owned an Umbrella for 5-6 years now

Only when rain is in the forecast 😲

Rain gear only.

Not an umbrella guy since I married a girl from Seattle. They laugh at umbrellas.

That reminds me - I don't own any rain gear either.

Like I said: I don't like to play in the rain (unless I have to for a tournament)!

I keep one (or more) in the car, and will try to remember to lash it to the bag when the weather looks threatening.

in the trunk unless there is a chance during the round.

I have one in the vehicle in case it may rain. I won't have it in the bag every round.

My umbrella stays on my bag.

I keep it in my truck all the time, if there is a threat of rain I put it on my bag.

The way this summer has been with 40 days of rain...........it was needed more than I like.

I keep one in my vehicle. Transparently I bought it before I even started golfing since I have to walk to work I didn't want some little mini thing that's going to do next to nothing so I got one of those massive 62" or whatever ones to keep me at least a bit dry.

I have never actually brought it on the course, I also can't get my Nitron umbrella holder to work well though, so while I tried it just isn't working out for me.

There are 2 in the garage. Maybe use them once every 2 years for rain. Did experiment with umbrella on push cart for sunny days but since I got the Alphard wheels I don't use umbrella on the cart now.

My cart bag has a slot for one, so I always have it. If my bag didnt have that slot, probably wouldnt even own one. It has come in handy quite a bit.

I live in the second driest state in the country, so, no umbrella in my bag.

Back