Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Pretty much after every round. The only time I might not do them is if I play in my league on Thursday night and have an early morning tee time the next day.

Pretty much after every round. I can imagine that if I played more than once a week it might be weekly.

Usually after every round. Not a deep clean but cursory wipe down and make sure the grooves are clean. Quick wipe on the grips.

Grip to head deep clean about every 3 or 4 weeks. Clean the faces of clubs on the course after each shot.

Usually not right after my round but def before I hit balls on my sim. My impact screen was too expensive to dirty up all my sim only balls which dirty up the screen. It’s a PIA honestly but worth it. My buddies come over and I make em clean their clubs first. The eye rolls I get are great. 🤦‍♂️ “Hey Pal you wanna try and clean the screen?!? I don’t.”

I for one have never understood the cleaning of a grip. Personally I don't really feel the difference in a grip unless it is ripping up my hands. I have never really felt a slick grip that folks have talked about. 🤷‍♂️ For that reason I have never cleaned a grip.

Kenan And Kel Want GIF

I try to wipe them down after each shot to avoid dirty grooves.

I used too but sometimes i wait and clean/scrub them at the next course before the round.

However, they do get wiped with the towel before going back in the car.

I have to Friday night, last round we are still on no water on course Colorado thanks to it still being dumb winterish so they are packed with dry grass.
If we play Saturday morning I will need all the help I can get with our nice hard frozen greens

I tend to clean each club after each shot, clean them thoroughly at least every couple of weeks

After each round. After each shot (mostly).

Deep clean as needed. Wipe the face after most shots and don't take big divots so they stay pretty clean.

I wipe down after every shot and give them a quick scrub down before rounds, usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes with a wet towel during the round and most of the time after. Sometimes I go a couple of rounds between if they are mostly clean.

yes, every couple of weeks or so depending on how dirty. Hot water in the sink with some laundry detergent.

Nah, I clean after every shot and not much left on the clubs when I get home so don’t see the need

I for one have never understood the cleaning of a grip. Personally I don't really feel the difference in a grip unless it is ripping up my hands. I have never really felt a slick grip that folks have talked about. 🤷‍♂️ For that reason I have never cleaned a grip.
I never had it with Winn Dri-Tacs or JumboMax grips, but I'm playing the Golf Pride CPX on all my clubs right now and they definitely get slippery when they start getting dirty. The light gray color also really lets it show.

The Dri-Tacs and JumboMax I would wipe down every once in a while just because you're supposed to - these CPX I have to stay on top of or they start looking nasty and getting slick in my hands. I like the feel of them (when they're clean), but honestly I'm not sure I'll use them again.

I clean them after every round. My buddies think I'm weird but I've spent good money on the perfect set and I owe it to my bank account to treat them well and make them look as good as the hit. It's like cleaning your dirt bike after a race or you boat after a long day of fish slaying, or after a season of deer or elk hunting. Clean my guns and bows.. don't need that label..lol

Not every round, but every 2-3 rounds I'll take them inside and give them a scrub, or definitely before and after a golf trip.

On the course I make sure grooves are clean before I hit.

Yup, after every shot. So don’t need to scrub them before or after rounds. Grips get wiped with wet towel and then dried after shots as needed.

I clean them when they need it. I check my grooves after every shot anyways.

They definitely get a good cleaning after playing in the rain or muddy conditions.

Heads are usually clean because I carry a grooveit. I generally don't wear a glove so the grips get a scrubbing with dish soap every couple weeks.

I’ll usually give them a good cleaning every 6-10 rounds. I try to keep them somewhat clean each round with a brush and wet towel

I clean them after every shot and then after my round is over and I’m at home I’ll clean them up better.

Back