Do You Clean Your Golf Shoes?

Wipe mine down after every round.

I usually wipe them down after every round. Occasionally I will throw them in the washing machine when we are washing towels and give them a good wash with the insoles taken out. Then place in front of the bottom of the fridge to let them dry out. Works pretty well

Not very often, I should get into a better habit of it.

I used to religiously with dubbin. Now I don't.

I personally don't but the mens locker room attendant does for me when they are dirty and I don't put them away in my locker.

I personally don't but the mens locker room attendant does for me when they are dirty and I don't put them away in my locker.
LOL.

"I got a guy for that..."

Usually with an air compressor after a round to get the majority of the dirt of them. But if they get muddy I clean them with water and a brush. I don't end up really cleaning them more than a few times a year.

I do, and I also clean my clubs after every round.Dont play a lot but I am pretty clean

On average, about once a month. Clean them at the same time I do a complete cleaning of clubs.

Leather ones, yes, and if they're white, I'll clean every second or third round.

Absolutely, if you are going to have nice shoes you have to keep them that way. I rotate my shoes enough that I only deep clean a pair once a year when needed.

Only when they are really filthy. I don't make it a priority.

Every time I travel with them, or if they are visibly muddy they get a good wash.

Usually only after playing a few rounds in muddy conditions

Sometimes if I feel they look really ragged and I need to freshen them up

Sometimes if I feel they look really ragged and I need to freshen them up

I clean them, but not unless they're visibly muddied up. A quick wipedown with warm soapy water, or a sanitizing wipe in a pinch, and I'm good to go. I always make a point to give them a good cleaning at the end of the season when I take them out of my trunk and stick them in my closet for the winter.

Absolutely!

On weekends I play in first group off so I pick up a lot of loose grass so I have gotten in the habit of when I get home I use the hose sprayer and spray entire shoe off, remove grass, etc. I then take an old golf towel, dry off uppers, remove insoles, then leave in sun to completely dry. Once dry (complete of hours), I'll put back insoles and put in cedar shoe tree. I find that this helps shoes last longer and look better, plus smell is not an issue. Occasionally with white shoes, I'll use a soft brush and some soap to spruce up.

Every now and then but not that often

Same for me, but I'm thinking I need to change that. They'd look better, for longer, if I did it more often. And, I'd be less inclined to replace them as frequently (OK, probably not).

A quick wipe after use then once a month during a club cleaning session (clubs are weekly) they'll get a good cleaning & buff etc..

Baby wipes work perfectly. Pretty sure someone told me that in the parenting thread

I cleaned two pairs today. They were pretty dirty from the rain and muddy courses. I usually clean them often, I want them to look as new as possible.

Cleaned my Lunar Bandons after today's round cause of all the mud haha. Don't frequently clean my shoes though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back