Do you eat the same thing for breakfast every day?

SirShives

Undecided
Reaction score
Handicap
I find that more than other meals, breakfast can turn us into creatures of habit. Weekdays, I make the same thing for breakfast: Banana and frozen fruit smoothie (usually strawberries or pineapple). Add some Greek yogurt and protein powder and done. We like to do a bigger breakfast on the weekends, bacon and such.

My dad has eaten Special K cereal everyday for his entire adult life. o_O

Are you a same thing for breakfast everyday person or to you vary it up?

I definitely vary it occasionally, but I definitely am a creature of habit most days with a big ole breakfast burrito from our work kitchenette. Eggs, cheese, tater tots, sausage. Good old youthful metabolism.. :ROFLMAO:

I do! I intermittent fast so my breakfast daily is nothing! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, couldn’t resist. ;)

Other than coffee, no not at all... somedays its oatmeal, others a banana & yogurt with granola or an english muffin with peanut butter. Then I'll get on a Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds kick... weekends usually eggs & bacon or sausage.

I do, but I change it from time to time. For instance for the last 6 or 7 months I have been eating oatmeal. For 3 or 4 years before that I ate hardboiled eggs and toast. Before that for 2 years I ate an egg mcmuffin every day.

I do! I intermittent fast so my breakfast daily is nothing! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, couldn’t resist. ;)

Same here, just coffee no creamer before noon!

Habit for the last 2 years has been a Kind mini bar and a banana.....oh, and a steady I.V. of coffee! 😳

Heck no, especially not on weekends

Breakfast?

That’s the meal that I’m supposed to be eating now. Which is generally followed by lunch that I’m supposed to eat, followed by dinner I’m supposed to eat. It’s usually a win just to get anything down in a day anymore.

As to the question, nope! I rarely ate breakfast even when healthy so when I did I’d go big with bacon, eggs, biscuit and gravy type meals.

Vitamin
Banana
Nutri grain bar
Energy drink or Powerade/Gatorade

Generally don't eat breakfast at all, will have a honeybun about 10:00 to get me by to lunch. If going to play golf I will stop and grab an egg mcmuffin to get me by.

Pretty much the same every day unless I'm away from home. And even then I stick pretty close to the normal stuff.

Bran cereal and skim milk, then a either a scone or a muffin (my wife bakes different kinds each week) with a cup of coffee. That's part one around 5:30-6:00am, whenever I wake up.

An hour or so later I have a cup of yoghurt.

Then mid-morning I have a protein bar and usually another coffee.

All that's done by a little after 9am so I'm usually famished by lunch time around 11:30. Yeah, I eat a lot.

I like variety & will switch up my breakfast selections quite often.

the only standard in my breakfast is Black Coffee, "no cream-no sugar", the rest is open to oatmeal, maybe a couple of hard boiled eggs on occasion, could be a smoothie.....

I eat the same thing every morning for breakfast, pretty much the only exception being when we're traveling. I "sort of" intermittent fast, so I don't usually eat breakfast until 11:00 or noon. I say "sort of" because it helps me control my daily calorie intake, but I don't believe a lot of the pseudoscience and magick BS ascribed to it.

Man...how far along in your day until you need a snack? Or do you make it to lunch just on coffee?

I usually eat lunch around 11-11:30

I used to eat something small, like an egg and a piece of toast but really don't know when/why i changed.

Blueberry bagel unless it’s golf day where I load up on a a Maccy D’s brekkie. I need to try the whole smoothie thing, I just think I’d be starving again within an hour.

No. For me it depends. Some days I eat breakfast; some days lunch is my first meal.

add me into the "coffee for breakfast" crew. i will eat breakfast maybe once a week but usually just want to get into work and stuff done before i bother eating.

I used to up until a few months ago when my job and schedule changed.
Every morning I used to have a banana and 2 over easy eggs over whole grain toast. Once in a while, if I got up a bit earlier, I'd make a french omelet with cheddar or pepper jack cheese and a side of toast with strawberry jam.

Blueberry bagel unless it’s golf day where I load up on a a Maccy D’s brekkie. I need to try the whole smoothie thing, I just think I’d be starving again within an hour.
The scoop and a half of protein powder is absolutely necessary for the smoothie to have any staying power. I need a light snack at 11 to make to my lunch hour at 1:30 though.

1 travel mug of tea with sugar.

Almost always nothing else until Lunch.

Back