Do You Love Your Bag Right Now?

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The 2024 season is officially underway with The Masters this past weekend. Do you love your setup right now? If so what’s your favorite thing about it and if not what are you looking to change?

My bag itself - yes it is fantastic.

The gear in my bag - I'm undecided. I've had some very good luck with my wedges though from 110 out on in. I've been very good at the 80 yard shot these last couple of rounds so that has to be my favorite thing.

Never say never, but I am very content currently with my setup in general, yea.

I’m pretty happy with my bag. Irons I’m really excited about because I was finally fit and they seem to be working in the sim. Wouldn’t mind a new driver but mine works too well to change out

Favorite things in the bag right now are the Titleist T350/T200 irons. There is nothing that I don't like perse but will be looking to replace the driver this year once and probably wedges as they are getting old.

I need a new gap wedge. Not sure if I go from 52 to 50. If I do, do I go with a set 11 iron at 49° to match the rest of the set, or leave it at 50 to middle the gap to my 56°? I don't like my 2 iron either, and haven't for a long time.

I do love everything about my bag right now, from the bag itself to all the clubs in it. Nothing I'm looking to change, and probably my favorite club in the bag is my Ai Smoke Max driver.

Edit: re-imagining my response to more accurately address the question. :p

I am happy with my current club setup. Love my ZX7 irons and new Qi10 driver. I have 2 new SM10 wedges that look slick. And the rest of the bag does what I need.

I do want a new bag for my clubs, which is apparently not the topic of this thread. ;)

Last edited:
I’d like to replace my irons but only because I’d like something new and shiny. The equipment is fully functional.

I wouldn’t play it if I didn’t love it

Yes. One million times yes.
My golf Bag, and the gear inside fills me with happiness.

Love it so far. One round in though

I'm mostly contented even though I'm looking at going back to a 10.5 degree driver from 12 and I'm always looking for better solutions between driver and 5 iron but that's more me than the clubs.

Very happy with my bag. Love my ZX4 MkII's.

I'm not sure. I decided to put the Forged Tecs in the bag instead of the Forged Tec X. I'd forgotten how much better the feel is with them. Distance is a little less and the mishit is punished a little more but man I hit a few really good shots. I'm not sure why but I'm hitting them much better than I did last year before going to the FTX.

I hate my bag. The only clubs that are 100% safe are my G430 hybrids. Everything else is getting replaced as soon as I have the money

I love the top end.

The Cobra Hybrids are cash money in my hands.
The STG 3w is 🔥 the best 3w I’ve hit tbh.
The Qi-10 core w/ Ventus 6s is a great driver/shaft combo for me.

I’m having issues with irons and I think it stems from outgrowing the Recoil 95s. I need to focus on that area moving forward.

T24 wedges are so nice. ❤️ them.

OMOI 4 trophy is still going strong.

I have ordered enough to make me happy for a week but overall the bag it self is not entertaining it’s a 6-w Izzo I’ll keep it for not just to spend on gear.

Zx5 driver -great for me
New woods on the way
rescue hybrid
Cobra irons ltdx on the way
Putter is good

Last edited:
Yes I Do GIF by The Dungeon Run

Because it’s uniquely mine; no one else here would want anything to do with it; I’d probably get laughed out of here if y’all saw it.

Love my entire setup right now. Don't think I've ever been happier from top to bottom, golf ball and bag included.

Yes very happy with my bag set up and bag! My favorite part is my FW woods the 5-7 they just really work so well for me. There is one more change coming and it has been on order for a bit hoping to have it next week then I am set till next release season :ROFLMAO:

I think I am. I hit every club well, they go the expected distances and reasonably straight when I do my part. I have new wedges coming tomorrow. I should be happy with them since I was fit for them. I’m struggling with the new putter but it’s only been 2 rounds though so I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

I'm generally happy with my bag, though I'll have some new wedges and putter coming in a couple of weeks that I'm excited for. Most of my bag at the moment is unchanged from last year, but my driver has been my favorite part for a while now (Paradym X + LINQ White). I have my eyes on the AI Smoke Max though and have liked it each time I've demo'd it.

Back