Do You Pickleball?

You absolutely can’t go wrong with the Flash. Already raw carbon fiber face and it’s the very top of charts for paddles in that price category. Honestly should be more expensive with how nice it is.
Awesome - I'll order some today; thank you!

Played with a $80 Onix paddle today in a pinch & was awful. Sounded like an aluminum bat. Terrible. IMO it’s worth spending $150-200 on a solid feeling paddle if you plan on jumping in and playing for awhile. Paddle surfaces do matter.

Played with a $80 Onix paddle today in a pinch & was awful. Sounded like an aluminum bat. Terrible. IMO it’s worth spending $150-200 on a solid feeling paddle if you plan on jumping in and playing for awhile. Paddle surfaces do matter.
I can’t even imagine how that would compare to the 4 paddles for $99 or whatever the deal we got on amazon. Ignorance is bliss right now for me (and I don’t play regular so glad to not have to go down the paddle worm hole right now(

I can’t even imagine how that would compare to the 4 paddles for $99 or whatever the deal we got on amazon. Ignorance is bliss right now for me (and I don’t play regular so glad to not have to go down the paddle worm hole right now(
As long as it’s getting you playing all for it!!! But you will one day play a higher end paddle and go “oh crap, this feels good!” 😂

As long as it’s getting you playing all for it!!! But you will one day play a higher end paddle and go “oh crap, this feels good!” 😂
Yea, that is what I’m afraid of lol.

Although the downstairs area was kind of off limits for table tennis when I was at Arbor, and I couldn’t get to see JB’s skills … knowing @JB ’s tennis background, I think he takes you down @Templet0n

Potentially. I haven’t played much in the past few years but at one time I was playing 3 times a week at a club. I would like to think it would at least be a good match.. lol

Local Fox channel has a 2hr Pickleball Championship on now

Local Fox channel has a 2hr Pickleball Championship on now
They changed the order of play to make sure the #1 player for men and women were shown too. Pretty exciting! Though I wish men's singles was second instead of women's singles after this mixed doubles game

Ugh, I get why they are showing highlights and doing some pre match stuff because people who are seeing this probably don't know very much about it. But my goodness, show them playing instead. Seeing this shows how much freaking fluff is in sports.

I was almost in the clear to get back outside to play...now more snow today and more expected this weekend. Counting on playing outside is the WORST. Haven't gotten to use my new paddle and am hardly going to have any time to practice before my tournament in mid March

So I had to file a warranty claim on my new paddle and it was handled in less than 12 hours (and that's when I filed it at 9PM last night). Warranty was already approved and a new one is being sent ASAP. Really hope it gets here before next Friday for the tournament.

Bit disappointed that I already had to submit a claim less than a month in, with only one actual practice session outside of my home. But the fact it was handled that quick makes me feel a lot better. Selkirk is pretty top notch in CS so far

So I had to file a warranty claim on my new paddle and it was handled in less than 12 hours (and that's when I filed it at 9PM last night). Warranty was already approved and a new one is being sent ASAP. Really hope it gets here before next Friday for the tournament.

Bit disappointed that I already had to submit a claim less than a month in, with only one actual practice session outside of my home. But the fact it was handled that quick makes me feel a lot better. Selkirk is pretty top notch in CS so far
That’s awful, but also awesome.
Glad it’s being taken care of

That’s awful, but also awesome.
Glad it’s being taken care of
Yeah, it's a bit frustrating with the price of their Labs products. But they handled it quickly so I'm hoping with the nature of that program, it was just a dud. I've seen nothing but great things in the reviews for it and the CS handled it so well.

Yeah, it's a bit frustrating with the price of their Labs products. But they handled it quickly so I'm hoping with the nature of that program, it was just a dud. I've seen nothing but great things in the reviews for it and the CS handled it so well.
I hope you get the next one quickly and have no issues with it!

I hope you get the next one quickly and have no issues with it!
I need it in just over a week! Thank goodness I have two paddles that I use. I was just really looking forward to this paddle for singles!

I play for fun. I grew up playing tennis for years and it transfers to pickleball for me. Should find a league but just haven’t gotten around to it. Also need to up my paddle game as I use a cheap one from Costco. Just don’t play enough to invent top dollar currently as have other bills to pay.

It’s a dangerous sport!

It’s a dangerous sport!

No joke. A guy at work ripped his achilles clean off playing pickleball. He's screwed now for the year. Common injury in the "sport".

First tournament of the year starts tonight with singles! New paddles and two new partners for doubles this weekend. I'm excited! Though I played some singles last night to try to get some warm ups in and I'm RUSTY...Good thing is now I'm not expecting a whole lot now so hopefully I can go in a bit more relaxed

It’s a dangerous sport!

I had a bunch of people trying to get me to play all last year and they've started to ask me again this year.

I told them I wasn't risking injury for pickleball, because I had a THP event to go to. They thought I was crazy because it's only pickleball.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I had a bunch of people trying to get me to play all last year and they've started to ask me again this year.

I told them I wasn't risking injury for pickleball, because I had a THP event to go to. They thought I was crazy because it's only pickleball.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office
Not Mr Langer :ROFLMAO:

First tournament of the year starts tonight with singles! New paddles and two new partners for doubles this weekend. I'm excited! Though I played some singles last night to try to get some warm ups in and I'm RUSTY...Good thing is now I'm not expecting a whole lot now so hopefully I can go in a bit more relaxed
good luck, brother!!!

We found some shoes for you.

1710542143577.png

Back