Do you play mostly one course, or spread it around?

Last year was predominantly 1 course. But this year due to the pandemic, I did not join. Kinda just roaming around and play where I can get a time

Mostly 1 course. It’s narrow and has some challenging greens, so when I do play other courses I usually score a little better.

I'm fortunate to have dozens of courses to choose from within an hour's drive. So - I take advantage.
I do however stick to the 4 or 5 courses that suit my budget and also present a balance of playability, challenge, and convenience. Rotating between those 4 or 5 keeps things fresh and occasionally venturing beyond that circle further prevents any stagnation.

I play one course almost exclusively. Its 5 minutes from my house, and is a good deal with the yearly golf membership.

I'd say I'm probably a 55/45 home course golfer.

There's just too many golf courses in the Southern Nevada area to not play other courses.

An easy hour's drive east, north, or south brings even more quality courses into play.

I predominantly play my home course. If I’m paying $1k I’m going to try and get my value out of it 🤣. I will play a couple of other courses during the year when I visit mates or during vacation.

We have a 9 hole and 18 hole locally and I haven't ventured beyond them since I returned from Italy. Hoping to soon, though.

I primarily play at one local course 15 mins away; everything else is 45+ mins away. It's not the fanciest or best-conditioned course, but it has its charm.

We're pretty fortunate that our membership gives us free golf at probably 8 courses within 90 minutes of us, 4 of them within 40 minutes, so I hit up a few of them throughout the season. For the most part though it's split between the two courses in town.

I play most at my home course. Membership is $100 a month and I prefer to make my rounds cheap. 8+ rounds already this month. At 50 to 90 per round at other courses in the area I’m saving some bucks. I do venture out from time to time and my club has 2 courses so I will play the other course now and than also. Knowing the starters pays because I’m not a member of that second track. They are quite different.

Most of mine are at 3-4 courses. Not sure if that counts as spreading it around haha

Most of my golf is played at a municipal course where I am a member. I will travel some to play with my daughter or other friends who live out of town. At my home course we have a morning group that plays five days a week.

I'll mostly play the local 9 hole course since its only 10 bucks walking for 18 and in really nice shape. Its also 7 minutes from the house and I made a lot of friends there so its worth it to go. Now, we are venturing out more this year to other courses but the convenience can't be beat.

Mostly play one course M-F weekends I’ll travel

I’m about 75% at my home course which is by far the best combination of condition and pace in the southern Maine & seacoast New Hampshire area. 3-3 1/2 hours is average!

I mostly play my home course. It's where my weekly league is, and It's the only course within 45-50 miles of my home. However, there are tournaments we play each year and league trips we go on that give us some variety. But as far as normal week to week play it's the home course.

I'm a member at one course but likely will not renew. It's a good course, but I really cant get out after work to play so it doesnt make as much sense now.

I play around a lot and spent most of last year playing different courses in the area. I have a few favorites now and I'll probably keep bouncing around.

If I play 50 rounds in a year I would bet 35 of them would be at different courses altogether. A lot of my golfing happens on vacation or trips.

I try to mix it up between 3 local courses (within 15min) but there are two others a little further out...looking to add a 6th to that rotation.

Since getting Arccos, I've played 9 different courses. THe main one 19 of 33 times. However in my last ten rounds I've played 5 different course. so I say I mix it up well.

Since we am retired my wife and I play basically one course exclusively. We usually take a week off in September to play at a stay and play resort. We play about 120-130 times a year and if we spread our play around it would cost us about $ 20,000 a year. We love golf, but that is just a TAD to much money.

My club has two courses. So, I spread it around between them. ;)

I have about a 20-25 course rotation in PHX. I play most rounds at Southern Dunes and Whirlwind as they are closer but get to most of the rotation at least once a year.

Wekopa (2), Southern Dunes, Whirlwind (2), TPC (2), Troon North (2), Bear Creek, Power Ranch, Camelback (2), Raven, Legacy, Verado (2), Estrella, Longbow, Papago, Wickenburg Ranch, Talking Stick (2) are the ones off the top of my head.

Mostly spread around. I play quite a bit being retired, a typical year is 125-150 rounds. Normal year is about 35-40 courses. About 30% of my rounds are split over my two 'home courses'. There's a 3rd course on my home plan but it bores me so I might play it once or twice a year tops. Part of it is that I enjoy new courses but most of it has to do with being gregarious. Lot's of golf friends spread about versus always playing in the regular group.

I play most of my golf at my home course. A membership doesn't make sense for me right now because golf season is also my busy season at work so the monthly dues don't make it equitable.

There's a sister course to my home course that I'll play once in a while but I hate the drive out there (25 minutes+). My home course is 5 minutes away and they slip me in as a single whenever I show up.

I also try to play at least one (if not two) round(s) a month with the boys of the AZ THP contingent. I've actually played as many rounds with them (out of town) as I have my home course the past month. So, lately, I guess you could say I spread it around. We've played some great tracks since the beginning of March.

Back