Do you rotate clubs?

MSEASU

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you rotate clubs in and out of the bag depending on course set up? Or always the same clubs?

My bag is pretty set, but rotate putters too much.

Rotate wedges depending on the course, different lofts/soles/etc for different courses.

Rotate FWs and UWs, the same.

Putter, too often.

I roll with what’s in the sig.

I have in the past, as recently as early summer this year. But since, aside from trying to properly fill a particularly troublesome gap for me and/or searching for a suitable driver, I haven't made any changes specifically wrt course layout, conditions, etc.

I had a hybrid/utility rotation for awhile. With the 5w firmly in the bag that has been lost. If I can find a hybrid/UW that fits the gap between strong 5w and 4i that would be ideal and I can kick the 3w out the bag.

I play what's in my bag, courses pretty much the same here.

A club or two maybe with a subtle change, but not too much.

I play with what I have in the bag.

Not revolving based on course that I play. Now they do revolve quite often because I like to tinker.

I swap out 58 deg wedges pending course/conditions.

Top of the bag tends to rotate as well but that’s a me thing, not a course thing.

I used to, not so much anymore. It’s pretty much set at this point. I’ve got multiple putters, but I only game one particular one.

Anyone ever full-on switch iron sets?

I’m set. I used to rotate but then I’d inevitably need the club I pulled. I call in the backup set from the bullpen every now and then, but only on Bent grass. The Apex 21 doesn’t play well with my swing in Bermuda rough but the Rogue ST Pros do.

I’ve used the same set up all year, aside from a putter change here and there

I don't rotate a ton but I was trying to ride the Srixon Experience bag this year. I may switch irons in and out a bit next year. I do change drivers way more than I should.

After hours and hours spent on the range this past summer carefully evaluating the 49 clubs I have on hand, I've assembled the set of 14 that works the best. I've also assembled a dedicated "best of the rest" 7-club set for walking my home course, but if we're riding, the bag o' 14 comes with.

I rotate between Bridgestone e9 and e12 Contact balls based on the prevailing course conditions, but not the clubs.

I will change out irons, wedges, and putter without much rhyme or reason through the season. I played four different iron sets, two wedge sets, although I did go through six or seven 60° wedges, and five putters this season.

I’ve used the same set up all year, aside from a putter change here and there
This is my ‘24 goal I think. Top of bag was a bit revolving. Fun but think I have it dialed in.

Only putter, and sometimes that’s just for a different feel when the current one starts going haywire

Only putter, and sometimes that’s just for a different feel when the current one starts going haywire
I might do that with sand wedge, it’s just been acting up since my course really dried out this fall

I do not rotate clubs for courses.

Back