Dr. BBQ Restaurant

I'd start with the smoked short rib tacos. Then onto the main course .....the combo of brisket and sausages with a side of baked beans and purple slaw.

Burnt ends all day long

Pulled pork, fries, and Texas toast.

Where's the fried okra?

What kind of BBQ joint doesn't have mac and cheese on the menu??

Pulled pork, brisket, ribs and sausage. Get the Feeding Frenzy and share. If I'm doing a sandwich the stunt pig sounds amazing.

I cant believe you guys go out and order mac and cheese haha. Thats something we have at home for tea when we cant be bothered cooking much, quick and easy meal. I wouldnt go out and buy it from a restaurant.

:D

I cant believe you guys go out and order mac and cheese haha. Thats something we have at home for tea when we cant be bothered cooking much, quick and easy meal. I wouldnt go out and buy it from a restaurant.

Mac 'n cheese is a southern staple here in the states. In fact, we take it very seriously. You will even find gourmet mac 'n cheese places.

Has to be the burnt ends, if they are really burnt ends and not pieces cut off the brisket and called burnt ends. You know it's the latter if a place is never out of burnt ends.

I cant believe you guys go out and order mac and cheese haha.

I've lived in the Southeast my entire life and I can't believe it either.

Wood grilled gator tacos

Side step #3

It's a cop out answer, but I want to try everything.

Think we might try for lunch tomorrow

Lmao. You had a week to prepare. C’mon JB get it together.

I know man, really slacking. But I have a feeling its going to be glorious.

Either brisket or ribs. And I would probably have to get the Brazilian pineapple.

Thoughts? the menu looked great

0d79b25804df3f4b132103a69bd2e1ba.jpg

8cc118e7e58a7fead5647071d8064d3e.jpg

8169ee2fb4dfbfe02fd18ede267c7446.jpg

56eefe646a68e6f802e648fd7582da1e.jpg

Was that burnt ends on pork rinds??!?!?!

Dear lawd that bbq looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back