Drawstring Shorts For Golf

Found a few pairs of Penguin shorts at Nordstrom Rack that are the best of both worlds. Stretch waistband with a drawstring, but also has a button and belt loops. Very very comfortable. Kind of wish the button wasn't there though.

I am seeing more and more drawstring waisted shorts everywhere, but also in golf directed apparel lines. Have you tried the drawstring short style yet? Will you try it at some point? What shorts do you like if you’re already a drawstring short person?
I don’t have drawstring but do have some seriously comfortable Public Rec shorts that are made for golf with a button, zipper, belt loops but are still hella comfy.

I am seeing more and more drawstring waisted shorts everywhere, but also in golf directed apparel lines. Have you tried the drawstring short style yet? Will you try it at some point? What shorts do you like if you’re already a drawstring short person?
About the time I'm thinking my belt game is in need of an upgrade, here comes draw string. Draw string golf shorts will never hit my body.

I have a couple I got from Costco that have drawstring on the outside and I'll wear them golfing if I don't feel like tucking in my shirt that day. They aren't specifically made for golf, but they work very well.

I don't have any drawstring shorts and probably won't be buying any...but, didn't plan on a hoodie and my son bought me a Rhoback one that I love so never say never

That will be worn today. I shall make it so because I'm tired and sore and stylish comfort is king. 😁

It is hot here in Arizona. Whatever shorts are more comfortable and have a better fabric are more important to me than their closure system. I am definitely not a slave to golf fashion.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Yesterday I played a 6 hour round at a local muni in 90* heat and a boatload of Canadian wildfire smoke wearing the Puma EGW shorts I found for $19.99 each at Rock Bottom Golf (Puma link below). They were great. Extremely comfy and longer than my other versions of this short. They also have more stretch than other versions. Glad I bought 2 pairs at the low price. Worn with some vented polyester Under Armor underwear they were very cool.

I have some Vuori drawstrings. They are not for golf ... but maybe they are as long as I can go untucked.

Might try some made for golf, but for right now, only on the range with a dressy golf t-shirt since those are also popular.

I spend at least a portion of each day in drawstring shorts and/or a swimsuit. I like a couple of the workout style drawstring shorts from Lulu that our club sells in the pro shop.

The courses I play enforce tucking in your shirt and wearing a belt so I don't wear them on the course.

Wanted to kick this back up as I may have found the perfect drawstring short in an unlikely spot. Ordered a pair of these on sale and they are perfecto. More colors coming.

Look good, feel good, play as good as you can lol, whatever is comfortable, haven’t had the drawstring but have elastic banded ones.

I don’t own a pair of drawstring shorts but if I find a good deal on a pair I would wear them on the course for a late day round . Otherwise I always play shorts with a belt shirt tucked in.

Look good, feel good, play as good as you can lol, whatever is comfortable, haven’t had the drawstring but have elastic banded ones.
Since going remote work I am getting extremely casual and comfortable. I haven’t tucked a shirt in more than three or four times the last 3 years 😂

Back