TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

I'll just be stoked to be considered in more than one group honestly, with that one group being mine haha :ROFLMAO:

I'll just be stoked to be considered in more than one group honestly, with that one group being mine haha :ROFLMAO:
How odd would that be if I forgot to name myself and sent three other people to go play golf with JB?

Yes sir!!! This is going to be a good one!

This would be awesome and I have my boys lined up if we win!

I know my picks, well for this week anyway. ;)

Picking two...... one I haven’t met yet...

Well before a week or two ago that would’ve been really easy. I’m pretty sure I know who I would pick now, but it also could be between someone else. Pick a person that I know would be tough. I have like three choices in my mind right at this moment and that’s before even really thinking about all the different members I’ve met ha ha

Well certain threads recently might be helping whittle down selections. :oops:

Uh oh haha. I know there’s one thread that comes screaming to mind, but since I’ve been pretty busy at work I haven’t been able to Peru’s too much the past week. Hopefully it wasn’t anything I’ve put some words into I know there’s one thread that comes screaming to mind, but since I’ve been pretty busy at work I haven’t been able to peruse too much the past week. Hopefully it wasn’t anything I’ve put some words into 😂

Well certain threads recently might be helping whittle down selections. :oops:

Dude, all I did was congratulate Jman on his hole in one! Frig.

Dude, all I did was congratulate Jman on his hole in one! Frig.
Well...gotta think before ya post sometimes man. Big things on the line these days on THP

I have met exactly one THPer so far. Was supposed to golf with a couple others but that hasn’t happened as of yet! @vdubtx would have to be the one to join in for this stellar event! You open in October?

I know my pairings now....just waiting for sign up.

Back