LIVE UPDATE THREAD Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Oh don't worry, fun will be had.

Just need to find an eraser before our early round!

I have heard that is the easiest way to lower your handicap..

I don’t always agree with you my friend, but when I do, I do in a big way. Carrot cake is something to eat at a potluck when the other dessert is that fruit salad with mini marshmallows
I’d pick the fruit salad with mini marshmallows…

Play well tomorrow gents! Can’t wait to read about over lunch (silly work meetings…)

Have fun tomorrow fellas, this is gonna be a great follow! Playing with your fantasy foursomes, with simultaneous epic match-up action!

Good follow slowly catching up guys, thanks!

Format and matchups tomorrow sound awesome. Have fun and play well!!

Good follow slowly catching up guys, thanks!

It’s tough having to actually work at work when I’d rather be following this thread. I had 32 pages to catch up on today. I’m afraid of what I’ll get home to tomorrow.

It’s tough having to actually work at work when I’d rather be following this thread. I had 32 pages to catch up on today. I’m afraid of what I’ll get home to tomorrow.
Yep, we have definitely all been there… Still fun to catch up afterwards though!!

Oh I like the twist for tomorrows matches. Trying to get caught up after working 4-12’s is tough. But I loved the match course today. I like the uniqueness of the no set tee.

Been traveling, just caught up. First off those Grandaddy Truvis are 🔥.

Course looks like a lot of fun. I’m excited to see how the bear trap plays out tomorrow.

As far as questions go, I want to know when I can order a UW in RDX red.

Enjoy tomorrow! Can't wait to read!

Best of luck today guys I’ll follow along as much as I can, updates have been great and can’t wait to see the photos from the round today.

Interesting ponder to think about and will show the importance of a golf ball. In a lot of ways it is illustrated in the compression golf ball video @Canadan did earlier this year.

If you were to get fit with a Super Soft and then got fit with a Chrome Soft X the fitting would nearly always put you into different golf clubs.

The ball matters that much.

Food looked amazing - I would have been all in on that tuna.

play well today!

Interesting ponder to think about and will show the importance of a golf ball. In a lot of ways it is illustrated in the compression golf ball video @Canadan did earlier this year.

If you were to get fit with a Super Soft and then got fit with a Chrome Soft X the fitting would nearly always put you into different golf clubs.

The ball matters that much.
So which do you get fit for first, or try to do both at the same time?

I think the important thing to note on the importance the golf ball matters to a fitting that some might not be putting together because I didn’t…is that most would automatically think an outdoor fitting on real grass trumps an indoor bay fitting.

As it was pointed out last night, if you can’t hit quality golf balls or especially your gamer in an outdoor fitting don’t bother. That’s the main advantage you have with an indoor fitting.

Not sure about all of you but it’s pretty tough to find an outdoor fitter that can afford to put you on chromesofts, v1’s or some other quality ball during a fitting.

The golf ball has the greatest impact to a fitting according to the conversation last night, and I’m not even sure I have a fitter in my area that will use the golf ball to help with a fitting. They just say ok hit a ball you want, and they fit to that.

It was a great discussion but it left me with even more questions around the value of a fitting. I think it has tremendous value…IF you can find a fitter willing to do all of that properly. But I think that’s exceptionally hard for an everyday golfer to find and understand.

Back