Driver Fitting...Golf Galaxy pro, or Golftec at Golfsmith?

Rweltzin

Reaction score
Handicap
Today I hit about 20 different drivers at golfsmith, some used, most new. I am going to get fitted and I have Narrowed down the choices to D2/D3, Razr Fit, RBZ, and R11s. I was wondering who has gotten fit for a driver and if they have used either of these fitters. Also if you have a preference. I know that golftec is a sponsor so I would think it's more than reputable. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't gotten a fitting before but just from my experiences at GolfSmith it just doesn't seem like they know as much about the equipment....Just my .02.....I would go with GolfTec.

If I wasnt able to go to the Callaway Performance Center for my Morgan Cup fitting, I would go to GolfTec.

GolfTEC all the way. Actual coaches doing an actual fitting.

GolfTEC all the way. Actual coaches doing an actual fitting.

Agreed. I never did the club fitting, but the swing analysis was so spot on and in depth, I can't see where they would be bad at club fitting.

Thanks for the confirmation. I think i'm sold on Golftec. I will be sure to report the results once I go through with it.

I was impressed with the Golftec swing analysis. Good tech, good explanations/illustrations, and good advice.

Golftec all the way

Back