#DrivingRelief - Are you watching?

Was just reading up on the skins setup and the cause, I’m definitely in on this.

I would love to but currently on travel for the Navy. Might get to catch the end of it but that's about it.

I would love to but currently on travel for the Navy. Might get to catch the end of it but that's about it.
I’ll try to live post the hell out of it. :p

I’ll try to live post the hell out of it. :p
Thanks. I'm on a 3 hour layover in Detroit now. I get into Norfolk around 230 and have to get a rental car, then get to the hotel and meet my POC.

No question. Live golf? Count me in. I'll be glued to the tv for the entire match.

I’ll have it recorded and I’ll watch it during the week while I do some writing. It’s worth a half watch.

Yep I'll be locked in. Crappy weather here as well so it's an easy decision.

Specifically planned a later round today so I could tune in to this!

I have watched the flyover pga tour put you for this twice. God that’s a pretty golf course. Wide fairways, nasty sloping greens, and views like what you got at the Hammock Beach Ocean course 😍

Oh I will be watching.

I think Rory and Dj are going put a beating on Rickie and Wolff to the tune of Tyson and Spinks.

I have watched the flyover pga tour put you for this twice. God that’s a pretty golf course. Wide fairways, nasty sloping greens, and views like what you got at the Hammock Beach Ocean course 😍

wide fairways and tough greens very typical Donald Ross course. Will be a great watch.

I’m listening to Crenshaw on Sirius about it right now and man I’m ready.

I'll watch. Today is a rain out for me so nothing better to do!

If I don’t act like I am excited to see this, I could end up with Hallmark or HGTV on the main tv for yet another Sunday. So yeah, I will watch it.

I'll watch, but wish Wolff was playing with DJ. Don't care for Rory or Ricky

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Today is the day, Golf on TV with TaylorMade hosting their #DrivingRelief skins match of Wolff/Fowler vs Johnson/McIlroy, are you going to watch?
Probably not. No particular reason. Just not interested. I do hope they make alot of money for the charities involved.

I'll watch. Better than anything else to not do.

I'll be watching this for sure. The weather is crap and I'm wiped out from my round today so it will be great couch time TV.

Absolutely watching. Like I have anything better to watch. 😆

Will be so much better than watching Ryder cup re-runs. PVR set so I can watch it on my schedule and skip the ads.

Definitely watching, start to finish.

I’m ready! LETS GO!

Back