EA Sports PGA TOUR is coming

I've been playing for a few days on PC. The courses look absolutely amazing (especially Augusta) and the different course conditions really seem to shine through. I've found Pro with putt reads off to be a good balance of fun while still having to play good to win. The Tournaments mode seems to be the way to get reward points so far. It's fun to have the power boost and spin button while in Career mode then pop in and play the occasional tournament mode on Tour.

They denied it? Are you serious?
Not denied, can't talk to anyone. Chat bot that then just tells you no representatives are available. No email info. Going to keep trying, and found a number, but they aren't open until 9 pacific.

anybody playing this game on PS5? My name is the same as on here... let's play, or create league, etc... I'm not sure if you can do that in this game that is a cool feature on 2K.

I still play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 on my first gen Wii. Works fine while I play the tour. I have won the Fedex Cup like 7 times. Just won the Players Championship for 2017. Been trying to get this caught up to the present, but sometimes I don't play for months. When it was freezing outside, I can play Riviera, Sawgrass, or Scottsdale, etc...

anybody playing this game on PS5? My name is the same as on here... let's play, or create league, etc... I'm not sure if you can do that in this game that is a cool feature on 2K.
I am, my name Gravy McGreenout.

I’ll have to figure out how to steal my sons PS5

I looked for greenie mcgravy nuts but I didn't find anybody

Yeah but, You should create a separate playstation log in and make it Greenie Mc Gravy Nuts.

That's a solid play man...if you don't, Turbodog might be getting an upgrade

Yeah but, You should create a separate playstation log in and make it Greenie Mc Gravy Nuts.

That's a solid play man...if you don't, Turbodog might be getting an upgrade
I don't want to have to deal with logging in and out, but it does have a nice ring to it.

Anyone know how to put backspin on iron shots into the green on PS5? I can't hold a green to save my life except for wedges and the "spinner" shot.

Just downloaded the game through EA Early Access…I’ll give it a shot after watching the Masters today.

Who has completed some of the sponsorship challenges?
Are you able to unlock Cobra Aerojet gear besides the hybrid?

Who is playing this game on PS5?

Back