Eagle Creek Golf Club - Orlando, FL

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
Played here on Saturday and on Monday 6/18, 6/20. Located about 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport in SE Orlando in the Lake Nona corridor, it's a Par 73 with wide open fairways and great greens. Absolutely gorgeous course with a large clubhouse in an up and coming area of Orlando.

For more info here's their website:

Eagle Creek Golf

On course pics to come.

Here are some pics that I took during both rounds:

2afd66f9.jpg

270f0557.jpg

0336ae94.jpg

0dfbcf88.jpg

9a9e3b11.jpg

26636751.jpg

3cfc877a.jpg

977e3973.jpg

281d2f35.jpg

04cb05fc.jpg

42a40237.jpg

60003799.jpg

96d2a68a.jpg

Here's the approach to 18:

5e362f60.jpg

5637e0c3.jpg

c55a8960.jpg

491ca427.jpg

Sweet Spank. Was this the pot bunker course?

As some of you noticed on all of the pics there was very few clouds out and as temperamental as the summer weather is here in Central Florida, on Saturday this is what happened a couple of hours later in the afternoon.

8c9bc96b.jpg

2aa53e5d.jpg

Luckily it only lasted an hour.

wow Spank, that sure is a nice course!!!

wow Spank, that sure is a nice course!!!

Thanks T. Maybe next time we tee it up it'll be here. It's my new local fave.

Course looks great. Love those pot bunkers, love them more if I didn't end up in one.

Ahh yes, the regular afternoon Florida Summer showers you can set your watch too.

Great looking course there Spanks! I'd be hoping and praying I didn't end up in those bunkers!

Course looks great. Love those pot bunkers, love them more if I didn't end up in one.

Ahh yes, the regular afternoon Florida Summer showers you can set your watch too.

Thanks, capitan. Hopefully we won't get much of the wet stuff during MC, although with these out of towners that might play into your advantage.

Great looking course there Spanks! I'd be hoping and praying I didn't end up in those bunkers!

Too late. I took that last pot bunker pic on Saturday before calebt17 took a practice shot out of there while I laughed at him. As karma would have it, I ended up in that same bunker on my Monday round. Insert foot in mouth :D

Thanks, capitan. Hopefully we won't get much of the wet stuff during MC, although with these out of towners that might play into your advantage.
Like I need more of that, but I'll take it. :D

This is one of favorite tracks in Orlando. Wide open fairways, great greens and nice 19th hole. We should try to get a game there when the teams come in for the Morgan cup.
Glad you enjoyed it Spank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of favorite tracks in Orlando. Wide open fairways, great greens and nice 19th hole. We should try to get a game there when the teams come in for the Morgan cup.
Glad you enjoyed it Spank.

We were thinking more along the lines of Congo River Golf but I like this venue better. :D

Back