Video Edel Golf: Huge Contest Announcement

Man, what a sweet contest!

So maybe I missed it in the stream. These putters are super customizable right? How user customizable are they? Or are they pretty set once they are built out?

Thanks for the great show and yes...the contest and prize sounds amazing !

Are we still live? :LOL:

Good stuff. Enjoyed it. The round putter grip is in my head, because I have a bunch of friends and acquaintances who talk about their putter grips being 'misaligned'.

Great show great opportunity coming up.

Good stuff with Chris and Dan, and what a great chance for a lucky THP'er in the upcoming contest!

Great show and what a contest!!!

Great show, interesting how alignments at certain points allow for an open or closed face without the player realizing it.

That was fun. If I lived near a CC, I would schedule a fitting for an Edel putter ASAP. From what I could gather from the live stream and a rapid review of their website is that their approach to fitting is comprehensive and interesting. I really enjoyed the brief discussion on finding a grip that fits the body's tendencies. Some very, very lucky THPer is going to have a world class experience.

Good listen. Really enjoy these THP live segments.

One of my favorite THP Live episodes yet and that is saying a lot. Chris has forgotten more about putters and wedges that I will ever know. And the contest sounds amazing!!

Missed this live sadly with the feeding time here, but love that I can sit down now and watch and catch up! Into it now!

Ugh I missed it, gotta go back and watch on YouTube if I can

I CANNOT believe I missed this. What a day. Oh well. Catching the replay now.

Great show, very informative. Technical understanding of putters and wedges is certainly a weak point. Oh yeah, contest sounds pretty all right too :cool:

Great show and informative. Anyone that missed the live should check it out on replay.

Great show, I'm still trying to process all the information. I'll need to watch it a couple of more times to absorb it all.

I really enjoyed the talk about grip shape and the advantages of circular grips.

Going to fire up replay in a few minutes, unfortunately missed live feed.

I really enjoyed the talk about grip shape and the advantages of circular grips.

That was the most interesting part for me. I have a flat grip, and now I’m wondering if it’s hindering me.

Will definitely have to pull this up tomorrow and watch, wife night tonight! 😎

Awesome contest!!!

Missed it live, but really, really interesting talk. Never heard about the mallet helping you aim right, vs blade helping you aim left. Trying to wrap my head around that! Love when he says fit for stroke too, and given all the adjustability they give you, they're not lying! Putter, all the fun pieces, a golfer really could go crazy with 3M options :oops::oops::oops:!!!

Great fun discussion with Edel, and gives me a different perspective on this brand. And the contest sounds like a fantastic one! Thanks!

Back