Man, this grind can pick it.

This p grind seems to be great for me in Arizona. I have only used it (60 degree p grind) one round, but I plan to keep in the bag for awhile: it is replacing my 58 c-grind at least for summer. Most of the courses I play have very hard green side bunkers and this seems to work great for those as well as firm areas around the green.

I have practiced with it quite a bit and it took some time to knock the 58 degree out of the bag.

Last edited:
I don’t hit this much other than in bunkers, but today I had a number of shots that I needed to fly high and stop from 50 yards and this 60 degree p grind delivered multiple times. It took me a bit to get comfortable taking a bigger swing with this wedge, but I have a lot of confidence now with it. I had a few stinker holes like this when it saved meIMG_5253.jpeg

P grind incoming!

I went with the Edel engineer style with 6g in the heel and 4g in the center, hoping it will play like the others grinds. If something with this grind makes me present the club in a different way I have a few spare 2g and 8g weights to tinker with.

Still makes me smile knowing how much you can mess around with the settings if that’s your thing, and if not, know you can get absolutely dialed.

This club is so much fun the smack the wide sold into the ground and float the ball up

I have been hitting some great shots around the green from some tough places with the p-grind 60 degree. I had vowed never to go above 58 degrees but this grind has changed my opinion

Played in a scramble over the weekend, with a partner on the green about 15' away, decided to get frisky and try the P grind from about 80 yards. First full swing and the sole interaction with the turf was awesome, left me make a clean strike on it to float the ball to about 8'. I wasn't sure how it would respond but it was great.

@Wildcat is either one of yours that I used a P grind?

Yes the 60 degree
That‘s what I thought…and I loved it at TopGolf the couple times I tried it. Should have tried it on course.

If the P Grind is not the most popular grind for the lower lofts I will not understand it. In AZ this is perfect and surprises me more often than not from the firm bunkers and firm dormant rough

If the P Grind is not the most popular grind for the lower lofts I will not understand it. In AZ this is perfect and surprises me more often than not from the firm bunkers and firm dormant rough
It has kicked my full face ZipCore 60* out of the bag. I am still in awe how well the turf interaction is here. Bermuda is temperamental at best, and this one makes it really easy to use

Because some of us know what precipitation looks like 😉

But yeah. I love it come summer when it gets firm

The C grind might be more similar to what I’m used to playing but I am seriously leaning towards the 58P.

Back