Yes x 1000000.

Yes for sure, even if it means shooting egg yolk on my sleeve while doing so. Sometimes you gotta take one for the goodness.

Yes. Love it with an over medium egg, cheese and bacon.

Hard no.

Big yes! I love a well executed hangover burger.

Absolutely. Over medium, add bacon and crispy onion straws.. Hungry just thinking about it!!

Great way to ruin a true legend. Let the egg dominate the morning hours. Banish it come burger time. Some things just need to know thier place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Of course egg on a burger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egg, overeasy, cut to run, on top of shredded hash browns and a half pound patty

Bring it.

I'm going a big ole no here. I like my burger in a million different ways, no need to be introducing eggs to it as well!

its an option, not every time

A breakfast burger is very good! Not my #1 burger but very good. Over easy is the way to go.

Never tried it but sounds like a big hit....will have to give it a try. Curious on best way to cook. Runny yoke?

Love an egg on my burger but I need bacon on it too with the egg

Depends on where I am. US, then yes, Australia, nah.

Make it a cheesy western over medium and mustard relish.

Yes sir! Love a good runny egg on a burger

If there is no bun involved, sure (as in egg, hash browns, burger & toast) Eating a traditional burger on a bun with an egg...nope.

Absolutely yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have done this one before, but wanted to start it again. Yes or no to the egg on a burger?

Most definitely yes!! I usually like the egg to be not runny though when on a burger.

Not for me, eggs is breakfast food.

Yes, yes and yes. And one more yes for good measure.

Back