Eggs. How do you like them?

@jim54 will eat them any way, any time:p

Scrambled hard...no drippy yellow

My favorite is over medium with toast or dipping the yolk.

But I will also do scrambled, hard boiled or in an omelet. My mom and abuela(grandma) would make us a tortilla francesa in bread when we were younger. Tortilla francesa is essentially egg made as an omelet style. So good inside of a good fresh spanish baguette.

On a plate, using fork/knife combo.................over easy
On a sandwich/burger.......................over medium
Fast Food Breakfast Sandwiches..................however they make em
Deviled Eggs.............yes more please
Kiddo & Wife like em scrambled with cheese on top.

I like eggs in any form but Eggs Benedict is hard to beat. Huevos Rancheros is awesome with refried beans.

I'm an over easy guy....

I hate eggs by the way!

Definitely scrambled or an omelette. I like to add onions, tomatoes, cheese and bacon to the omelette. :love:

Scrambled with spinach, onions, cilantro and cheese.

But frankly, as long as the yolk is cooked, ill eat them!

Over easy, soft scrambled, poached and about a 7 minute boiled egg. The only time I like a hard-boiled egg is for egg salad and deviled eggs.

Scotch eggs done properly, rock.

Over easy for breakfast and then mop up the leftover yolk in the hash browns and toast.

Pretty much this.

If that’s off the table, always go for balut.

Over easy.

Over easy with a side of ? & ?

Fried Over medium
Omlette
scrambled
western scrambled
Deviled

....Eggs are awesome

Pretty much any way but deviled or in egg salad

...although if it's a place that I know can't get medium correct I'll say over easy. Gotta have a bit of yolk.

I'll sacrifice the runny yolk to make sure the white is completely cooked. If I wanted to eat a raw egg (which I have), then I'll just crack it straight into my mouth. Can't stand the white runny.

I'll sacrifice the runny yolk to make sure the white is completely cooked. If I wanted to eat a raw egg (which I have), then I'll just crack it straight into my mouth. Can't stand the white runny.

I sometimes have that problem when I'm in a hurry and just crack a couple eggs and give them a quick scramble. One little bit of the white won't make it down into the bottom of the pan so it stays wet and icky-looking. I'll toss the whole lot back in and make sure the white is all firm.

Scrambled. I eat 3 eggs every day for breakfast and have done so for YEARS.

Scrambled. I eat 3 eggs every day for breakfast and have done so for YEARS.

I'm eating 4/day now at least 4 days/week (when I'm working). On my days off, I'll eat anywhere from 0-4 (usually at least 2 on 1 or 2 of those days). I figure I eat about 800 eggs/year, at least.

Holy cow, I probably haven't eaten 800 eggs in the past decade. More of a once or twice a week thing for me.

Yeah, I'm with you there. Just doing the math gets me over 1000 eggs per year!

The math probably only gets me in the 700-800 range...it’s like I’m not even trying.

Back