CONTEST EIGHT WINNERS: Tiger Woods 82nd Win with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have teamed up with Bridgestone Golf to have EIGHT winners each win TWO dozen golf balls (82 of course). Details and entering are done on the home page right here.

Entering is easy and takes just a second to have a chance at winning!

According to Bridgestone, I am supposed to be playing the Tour B XS ball. (y)

In! In! In! I went with the Tour B RX.

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Awesome thanks for the opportunity!

Ridiculously easy for such a great contest. Tour B X FTW

Easy peasy, done!

I like their new online fitting tool. Has me fit in to the Tour B X.

Done

Entered!

Team Tour B X here.

Awesome!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

Really cool giveaway and ironically, I wouldn't have assumed the ball I was assigned. Cool deal.

Tour B XS player. Started playing this ball a few months ago. I don't see anything taking its place. Does everything I want it to do.

Awesome contest! I'm definitely in on this. I'm really glad to see the ball I've preferred in the past is the one that the fitting gave me.

What are the odds...my results showed "no match." That is funny.

Did they really?
Yes. I tried again and got the “No Match!” Message again. But I just reentered the same data in the mobile app and I got a recommendation, so it looks like there’s a minor hiccup with the desktop version of the fitting tool. No biggie.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Yes. I tried again and got the “No Match!” Message again. But I just reentered the same data in the mobile app and I got a recommendation, so it looks like there’s a minor hiccup with the desktop version of the fitting tool. No biggie.

Good to know and I will let them know.

My recommended ball was e12 soft. Probably a great choice for an old "geezer" lacking in distance.

Fun and easy. Tour B RX for me.

In it to win it!
Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

Awesome.

Back