End of the Charity Event

Oh believe me, it was a bad idea image searching that on Google to provide a G rated picture for Harry.

well now I have to google it...

Thanks to all who put this together and to all the sponsors that donated.I hope it exceeded expections for the charitys.I'm pretty sure it did for the members.Thanks again to all involved.

Thank you THP for hosting such a wonderful event the time and effort it took to organize this raffle was unreal. Because of your kind hearts and brilliant minds two outstanding charities will receive some much needed support.

To the companies that donated goods, members of THP and those who will reap the benefits of this fundraiser are truly in your debt, thank you for providing goods that really got people fired up and willing to support a great cause.

Oh believe me, it was a bad idea image searching that on Google to provide a G rated picture for Harry.

Off to the milestone thread for that one...

Pretty amazing alright! Great idea- Great donors- Great administration- Great implementation.

Well done! Bravo!! :clapp:

All prizes have shipped. If you need tracking information, do not hesitate to ask. We shipped just about everything UPS, so tracking numbers are available.

All prizes have shipped. If you need tracking information, do not hesitate to ask. We shipped just about everything UPS, so tracking numbers are available.

I can't wait, thanks again THP.

Thanks very much JB..
This site is awesome and I am glad my LeftE friend pointed me to it....

Is it Tuesday yet?

whats tuesday?

Tuesday is when I am expecting a delivery.

That is what it says with UPS tracking.

ahhh...THE delivery. well I have given it some deep thought and I will accept your offer. so you can change the shipping address to mine. Enjoy your new sunglasses bro!

hehehe. Too late, you already said no! LOL

Spoiler
preggersDM2510_468x618.jpg

No Harry, that would be mytime who's expecting THAT kind of deivery! But I think he wants it done waaaaaaaay before next Tuesday!

No Harry, that would be mytime who's expecting THAT kind of deivery! But I think he wants it done waaaaaaaay before next Tuesday!

You have now idea how hard it was to find an acceptable image. (Do yourself a favor and don't go looking.)

We should be getting a our certificates from both charities anyday now and we will be scanning them and putting them online to share with our readers that made this all possible. Thank you all very much.

did everyone post their photos of the stuff they won? so much cool stuff!!!!

We are still waiting for a couple of pictures.

Back