ESPN College Bowl Mania

Wow, I am first place in the nation!

Crud, I just made my picks tonight. I signed up before the bowl announcements and forgot to go back and pick. Oh well, I spotted everyone 2 picks lol.

Wish Nevada had of hung on. For the record I know about college football only what I see on PTI and ATH. I hope win.

damn i did another one, but ranked them by confidence in my pick. Anyway i apparently did the whole confidence thing backwards, so now i guess from the list i am most confident in ballstate vs ucf. Ive never even seen them play.

damn i did another one, but ranked them by confidence in my pick. Anyway i apparently did the whole confidence thing backwards, so now i guess from the list i am most confident in ballstate vs ucf. Ive never even seen them play.

So change them. You should be able to change your picks on games that haven't played yet.

So change them. You should be able to change your picks on games that haven't played yet.
Didnt know you could do that, thanks!!!

What did I miss? I did not see a column to pick your confidence, I do seem to remember it being there last year.

What did I miss? I did not see a column to pick your confidence, I do seem to remember it being there last year.

It wasn't in the thp contest. It was for another one.

sent from my calculator...........60065

There is an option of doing it with confidence or just picking the games. It was set up this year to just pick the game. fairway is talking about another group he is in.

I did it as a straight pick this year, no points for ranking picks.

2-way tie at the top:
ScreenShot2012-12-21at83221AM_zpse5b6230a.png

I can't believe I am not going to get them all right this year.

debated changing my pick last night but really thought ball state was going be able to win that one. o well, looks like we got a 6 way tie for first now. Game on!

Yeah!!! I finally got a point, I cannot go ofer the season now. :smile:

And the top of the leaderboard get's a little more congested.
ScreenShot2012-12-22at81639PM_zpse091ad09.png

A lot of us are sucking equally in this one.

public favorites are getting destroyed, i had minnesota originally but changed my play to texas tech last night. probably going to get buried because of it.

Dang, I forgot to join this one and now it's locked up. My entry has 10 points in the group with my friends.

Dang, I forgot to join this one and now it's locked up. My entry has 10 points in the group with my friends.

You'd be in first right now, there's a bunch of us tied at 9 right now, should be interesting to see how things shake out today!

Updated and shaking up to be a good bowl season:
ScreenShot2012-12-30at82226PM_zps5ee1bf98.png

Five of us tied at the top with 12 right. That also means 10 wrong. We suck!

Four more wins to go to 16-10 now. That looks a little better.

everyones on stanford tonight

I'm happy with 87%

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Back