ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Nothing to lose... Who Dat!!!

Harry! You made it in!

So who the hell is everyone picking today. I see almost everyone made a pick but me... now Im getting nervous to make a pick.

So who the hell is everyone picking today. I see almost everyone made a pick but me... now Im getting nervous to make a pick.

I got Delaware but you're at 11 so I would pick wisely.

I got Delaware but you're at 11 so I would pick wisely.

Im not sure there is a wise pick now lol. Yeah that Delaware game, which is about 5 minutes from where I live, scares me a bit. I read there are some key players out on both sides. I think Im leaning towards picking WV tonight over Nova.

Im not sure there is a wise pick now lol. Yeah that Delaware game, which is about 5 minutes from where I live, scares me a bit. I read there are some key players out on both sides. I think Im leaning towards picking WV tonight over Nova.

It looks tough today. I would not pick out of my wheelhouse if I was up that high. Just remember that ESPN also makes it hard to choose since they're not going to give shoo in games. They tend to post games that are close to 50/50. I think the worst they'll chance it is 75/25 and I think that's just to get people hooked.

That pick is a toughy... Nova is real good but WVU is great at home (they beat Pitt). Hopefully nobody gets hit with a coin again tonight.

I am picking the first two games (where I'm at, it doesn't matter if I pick too many right now!). Then I will pick KU over Texas.

lol. Im thinking KU over Texas too but Im not going to pick it.

It's a conference game, so it's not gonna be a slam dunk, but I feel better taking KU AT Texas than I did a couple of weeks ago.

It's a conference game, so it's not gonna be a slam dunk, but I feel better taking KU AT Texas than I did a couple of weeks ago.

Texas just hasnt looked very good lately.

I wanted to pick KU over Texas but with my track record of jinxing my picks I decided to stay away from it.

I've got the Avalanch to beat the Blues tonight, if I'm way off on that one feel free to talk me out of it. LOL I don't pay much attention to the NHL.

Do you guys even realize how good this will be during the Olympics? Figure skating and cross country skiing.

Do you guys even realize how good this will be during the Olympics? Figure skating and cross country skiing.

Yeah, can't wait to do research on women's biathlon.

Yeah, can't wait to do research on women's biathlon.

That and Curling, dont forget about womens tandem luge and 4 man bobsled.

It was an awesome streak Kevin, 11 in a row! Hope you start another.

Looks like it's me vs Harry in the KU-Texas game.

It was an awesome streak Kevin, 11 in a row! Hope you start another.

Looks like it's me vs Harry in the KU-Texas game.

HOOk' EM HORNS!

and dang it, I wanted Kevin to go all the way :sad:

11 is a mighty fine number for our group though. Just look back at last month... we only had 1 red star... at this rate, THP members will be winning in a few months! (we can dream right? :D)

Thanks! Stupid WV!! Can anyone hit a free throw!??? Well time to start another streak.

Does anyone know anything about the Coupe de France? Actually the team that starts with a B is in the french League 1 and the team that starts with a G is in the french League 2. So I'll go with the League 1 team, if anyone wants to pick opposite of me! :D

Does anyone know anything about the Coupe de France? Actually the team that starts with a B is in the french League 1 and the team that starts with a G is in the french League 2. So I'll go with the League 1 team, if anyone wants to pick opposite of me! :D

i'm too lazy to research it. i'm avoiding it like VD. and that's Valentine's Day for all you freaks out there.

Good luck to everyone today. I'm taking most of the day off and not picking until the 730p games.

Back