ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I wish this thing would update because I took Ogilvie to win the front nine (he did) and their round is over.

EDIT: Nope, I was looking t round one! LOL I ended up losing after all!

Last edited:
What do the red stars mean in the standings?

EDIT: I think I got it, 5 game winning streak.

Heck yeah, I'm on a 7 game streak! What's the prize for the longest losing streak? The last one I picked was Cink to beat Perez, they tied:rolleyes:

I'm looking to extend it to 8 tonight, I picked Golden State over Milwaukee:D

This is nuts!!! :banghead::banghead: I totally respect the people who do well at this. I had a streak of 2 going (woo hoo) trying to get to 3.. I pick the Spurs over the Bobcats ( Spurs were a 96.5% pick of the masses) and I lose!! :at-wits-end: This sucks!!

I'm trying to be just like you in this MO, I'm 1-3 and on a 2 game loss streak.

This is nuts!!! :banghead::banghead: I totally respect the people who do well at this. I had a streak of 2 going (woo hoo) trying to get to 3.. I pick the Spurs over the Bobcats ( Spurs were a 96.5% pick of the masses) and I lose!! :at-wits-end: This sucks!!

See theres that 95% jinx again. It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Gotta watch out for those. Im picking Portland at home tonight.

I took the North Colorado-Portland State game tonight, NC to win.

Great, it's haltime and Portland is up 42-37!

I'm one minute away from my third loss in a row! Watch out MO, I'm coming to get ya!

52-32 Portland at the half, nice!

C'mon you were worried? :banana::banana:

I can't believe I am reading updates and previews of German league soccer. :bulgy-eyes:

C'mon you were worried? :banana::banana:

I can't believe I am reading updates and previews of German league soccer. :bulgy-eyes:

Yep me too. And I still dont know who to pick. Im going to ask one of my dogs who to pick. Im going with Werder!!:clapp:

Yep me too. And I still dont know who to pick. Im going to ask one of my dogs who to pick. Im going with Werder!!:clapp:

You went to the pets too huh? I asked my cats ad it was a Werder was a 4-1 favorite. Let's see if we win this one.. I will let them make the picks. :D

Is it me or am I always picking the soccer matches since I can't get a decent winning streak going?

Me too Rhino, I just lost my fourth in a row!

Damn soccer! Well heres the prize if you can ever get a streak going:

IMG_1345.jpg

For the soccer games, the choices are Team A: WIN (or) Team B: WIN or DRAW. Why don't they do the same thing with hockey?

Hey Kevin, hope you get back into the win column! (I picked Syracuse too, which doesn't bode well for you, hehehe)

Ive won two in a row, thats my longest one yet.

Finally won again!

And lost the next game! LOL

I have the New Orleans Hornets basketball team for my next pick. Question: When did they move from Charlotte? :confused2:

(I do not follow pro basketball AT ALL!)

Back