ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Good way to end the day Rhino.

Right now Anthony has 14 points and Boozer has 18 points and rebounds. Just started the third quarter.

I'm hoping you break that losing streak MO. I don't really want to have to pick the last game of the day!

I think I am going to create a new name "Coin Flipper" or somethng and flip a coin to see how that works! Seriously!

I'm going to try and see if I can out streak this months winner by keeping my losing streak going.LOL

I'm going to try and see if I can out streak this months winner by keeping my losing streak going.LOL

Bad news right now MO, 10:12 left in the game, Anthony: 25 points, Boozer 21 Points and Rebounds.

Back to the winning . . .

Heck with it, I'll pick Hawaii tonight. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow at .500 overall and on a 2 game win streak.

Last edited:
African nation soccer is not my area of expertise. I took the Devils over the Islanders ( not saying hockey is any more of a sure thing with me )

African nation soccer is not my area of expertise. I took the Devils over the Islanders ( not saying hockey is any more of a sure thing with me )

Mine either, obviously! (Malawi is down 2-0 midway through the first half!)

Mine either, obviously! (Malawi is down 2-0 midway through the first half!)

Great, I took Malawi too. Maybe they can come back to at least tie!!

LOL do you guys ever read the comments under the picks? I do sometimes to get an idea on who to pick and some of them are just funny. Like this one under the soccer match this morning:

"I wonder if Chuck Norris is good at soccer."

LOL

Great, I took Malawi too. Maybe they can come back to at least tie!!

Malawi scored in the 53rd minute, so it's 2-1 now.

Now its 3-1..... back to losing!

Im going with the Devils as they have almost as good a road record as home. And NY isnt that good at home.

Im going with the Devils as they have almost as good a road record as home. And NY isnt that good at home.

Its a day game too, too bad I dont have the Center Ice Package at the office. I went with the Devils as well but tonight im picking the Botswana badminton team to beat Turks and Caicos.

Its a day game too, too bad I dont have the Center Ice Package at the office. I went with the Devils as well but tonight im picking the Botswana badminton team to beat Turks and Caicos.

That is 3 for the Devils... fingers crossed. I have been trying to get the early line on the turtle races from Chile. Anyone hear anything about those?

Should have stuck with WBA, I changed at the last minute. Grrrr

Back