ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Gees, thank for not showing up Devils. Going with the 'Cuse tonight!!

I'm going with Phoenix. Then I may have time to bet on Horse of the Year! woohoo!

Go Orange!!!

There's no way this basketball game is going to get over with before 7:00!

Sheesh! I'm 0-fer-3today. And sorry Harry, I picked Texas.

I won the hockey game and now Im picking Rachel Alexandra for horse of the year.

Horse racing??? Really??? I am getting desperate... go Rachel Alexandra!!!

If the Texas game keeps going the way it is going, I'm going to start out 0 for 4 since joining the group. Hey it is a streak right?

Horse racing??? Really??? I am getting desperate... go Rachel Alexandra!!!

And after that im going with the Chinese bache ball team.

The City-United soccer game is on tap for tomorrow. Pick 3 or more goals scored, you can blame me if you lose this one!

The City-United soccer game is on tap for tomorrow. Pick 3 or more goals scored, you can blame me if you lose this one!

It looks like I have a good chance of starting another losing streak, I'm on Texas right now! I need to find a lock for tomorrow morning.

Then don't pick the one i suggested. Those two teams have firepower.

Ummm. Yes!

Looks like I'll be picking the Ghana-Burkina Fasa soccer game first thing tomorrow, since it appears as though I'll be on a 4 game losing streak after tonight!

Five game losing streak! Awesome!

United goes up 1-0 after 16 minutes.

Tevez just scored on a penalty kick in the 41st minute, 1-1game and we just needone more goal to win this one.

65th minute: GOAL! Tevez. 2-1 City and that's the third goal . . . losing streak over!

65th minute: GOAL! Tevez. 2-1 City and that's the third goal . . . losing streak over!

LMAO..... I'm on Tennessee tonight, it's a win/win for me. If they win I'll be on a 2 game streak, if they lose I'll be happy because they beat the Hawks earlier.

I'm probably gonna take the early tennis match so I might have a chance to pick on the Roddick match. Lots of times the basketball games go a little over. So I'm hoping Benesova dispatches Chang quickly.

You could change it to Chang in the tennis if you want to MO!

Back