Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

There's a difference between the Bayern players, who have to play against real competition, in a real league, not to mention European competition, and the cup games...where as the MLS all star's only have to worry about their night shift at TGI Fridays after the game. It was supposed to be a friendly, and these guys were playing like it was the World Cup Final...

There's a difference between the Bayern players, who have to play against real competition, in a real league, not to mention European competition, and the cup games...where as the MLS all star's only have to worry about their night shift at TGI Fridays after the game. It was supposed to be a friendly, and these guys were playing like it was the World Cup Final...

HAHAHAHA. How many MLS players played in the World Cup? More than a few. I'm not implying that it's top level football or equal to the EPL. But it isn't that bad either.

Also -

herm-edwards.jpg

Yup. That and scoring more goals than Bayern.

I did think that it was funny that a Bundasliga team was crying that the game was to rough. Babies.
TO be fair it was a friendly and Bayern's season has not started yet. Last thing they want is to lose a player for months at the beginning of the season.

TO be fair it was a friendly and Bayern's season has not started yet. Last thing they want is to lose a player for months at the beginning of the season.

It wasn't the first time a US lead allied power beat a German force.......

BOOM!
#Murica

lol @ BOOM #Murica

Yeah...I mean the MLS has players making $30K-$200K a year....you really can't expect EPL level play. Sure there are the few stars making 1-3M/year but those are few and very far between....and honestly if you surround a superstar with $50K/year scrubs, he's not going to shine as bright.

WOW.... I just found out that Michael Bradley makes 6.5M/year..... That should be a crime.

lol @ BOOM #Murica

Yeah...I mean the MLS has players making $30K-$200K a year....you really can't expect EPL level play. Sure there are the few stars making 1-3M/year but those are few and very far between....and honestly if you surround a superstar with $50K/year scrubs, he's not going to shine as bright.

WOW.... I just found out that Michael Bradley makes 6.5M/year..... That should be a crime.

Welcome to Canadian sport teams in American based leagues. Over paying players for a billion years.

WOW, you're not kidding. Just saw their payroll...ridiculous. 2 guys at $6M/year and 1 at $1.5M .... I don't follow MLS, is Toronto as successful club?

WOW, you're not kidding. Just saw their payroll...ridiculous. 2 guys at $6M/year and 1 at $1.5M .... I don't follow MLS, is Toronto as successful club?

I'm confused. Have you watched any MLS games?

Abdoun Boston? Really? PAOK has to change their attitude and stop picking up players that are washed up from the 3 big southern teams.

If they want to do anything they have to get rid if players that have history with those 3 clubs.

Looks like Mitrogol is coming back. I'll take him over anyone out there right now. And there is no downtime to get into the play of things. Just toss him in and off we go.

He's the last peice of this years puzzle.

I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than watch MLS.

The only thing worse is watching women's football!!!!

God, reading the Villa forums at the minute is making me want to top myself. Pretty much everyone is agreed we'll do well to stay up. Haven't not looked forward to a season as much in ages!! No big signings, no buyer, no hope!

God, reading the Villa forums at the minute is making me want to top myself. Pretty much everyone is agreed we'll do well to stay up. Haven't not looked forward to a season as much in ages!! No big signings, no buyer, no hope!

I would rather watch ladies' football than any team from Birmingham

Abdoun Boston? Really? PAOK has to change their attitude and stop picking up players that are washed up from the 3 big southern teams.

If they want to do anything they have to get rid if players that have history with those 3 clubs.

Looks like Mitrogol is coming back. I'll take him over anyone out there right now. And there is no downtime to get into the play of things. Just toss him in and off we go.

He's the last peice of this years puzzle.

Yeah, tell me about it.... We already have wingers, we could have gotten 2 decent CBs that we desperately need for that money. I thought he was great in Kabala, and was pretty good at Oly too. Just because he failed in England doesn't mean he can't contribute.....but still, we have other DESPERATE needs. Tomorrow Angelidis get's introduced as the new president. It's suspected that the Abdoun signing will also be announced and that potential 2 other signings.

Hopefully this is the last we see of Vryzas at PAOK....

As far as Mitroglou goes, I don't know if that injury he had when you guys shipped him off to England was much worse that suspected or what, but I have a really bad feeling about him....I think he's going to be a bust, for some reason. Even with the Nationals team in Brazil he was slow, sloppy and out of sorts.

Aston Villa? Maybe my father was wrong...I think you CAN switch teams....Do it...

just kidding.....but I'm sorry.

Yeah, tell me about it.... We already have wingers, we could have gotten 2 decent CBs that we desperately need for that money. I thought he was great in Kabala, and was pretty good at Oly too. Just because he failed in England doesn't mean he can't contribute.....but still, we have other DESPERATE needs. Tomorrow Angelidis get's introduced as the new president. It's suspected that the Abdoun signing will also be announced and that potential 2 other signings.

Hopefully this is the last we see of Vryzas at PAOK....

As far as Mitroglou goes, I don't know if that injury he had when you guys shipped him off to England was much worse that suspected or what, but I have a really bad feeling about him....I think he's going to be a bust, for some reason. Even with the Nationals team in Brazil he was slow, sloppy and out of sorts.

True Mitrogoal is a risk. But I think he'll bounce back. Kid is tough as nails and has something to prove.

Also the Oly chemistry and scene works well for him.

Euro League Soccer Discussion 2014/15 Season

Aston Villa? Maybe my father was wrong...I think you CAN switch teams....Do it...

just kidding.....but I'm sorry.

Mate, I was born into a Villa family! Change is not an option. They are going through tough times at the minute, but you don't keep a team with a history like that down for long! It's pretty depressing fighting at the wrong end if the table though! Still looking on the bright side, championship football is far better to watch than premiership football!!

True Mitrogoal is a risk. But I think he'll bounce back. Kid is tough as nails and has something to prove.

Also the Oly chemistry and scene works well for him.

Plus playing in the sub par Super League will definitely be a confidence booster, after some of the ridicule in England. I thought he was officially signed to Besiktas, or Trabzonspor of whatever ass backwards Turkish team they were talking about....

Plus playing in the sub par Super League will definitely be a confidence booster, after some of the ridicule in England. I thought he was officially signed to Besiktas, or Trabzonspor of whatever ass backwards Turkish team they were talking about....

He ruled out any chance of going to the Turkish league.

Oh wow. The last championship PAOK won was just discovered and PM Samaras rushed to see it.

10590444_10152203417886945_1214046848241983021_n.jpg

haha sorry Boston. I just saw it on FB and I had to post it brother.

just a couple days until Man U starts the march to the top of the table & back to the Champions league

just a couple days until Man U starts the march to the top of the table & back to the Champions league
You forgot to add Hahahha at the end of that comment!

It will be a several years march, but yes it does begin on Sunday!

It doesn't look good. Putting a lot of chips into a Managerial change, though one could argue that there's very few better. Need to keep the hope this season.

I can't wait for Saturday evening and having every West Ham match broadcaster on our satellite provider. Over 30 years following the Hammers and this season I'd love to see the following: Beating Spurs for the 4th consecutive time, a top 10 finish (preferably without the usual relegation battle), and fingers crossed a change in manager for someone that will play more than one striker up front, or none if that one is injured.

Back