European Soccer 2015/2016

what a goal from the Norwich player

I got tickets for the Gladbach Dortmund derby tonight. My tickets are in the Dortmund fan section. Should be a crazy experience.

Last edited:
What the heck just happened in the Liverpool game? I turn on the channel to watch united and everyone is going crazy and the game ended 5-4!?

What the heck just happened in the Liverpool game? I turn on the channel to watch united and everyone is going crazy and the game ended 5-4!?
Haha I was about to type that as well...

Wow what a game! That back heel was sick and the winner was also sweet

Wow what a game! That back heel was sick and the winner was also sweet

Oh man, those highlights. Would have been a good game to watch apparently

Live Extra App for Stoke vs Leicester

The same 5 teams are always on TV damn shame...

The same 5 teams are always on TV damn shame...

And the one that's on the most has been one of the most boring...

Hint. It's United.

United are so freaking frustrating to watch this year. How the hell are we even anywhere near the top 4.

Stoke out matched today they just didn't have their best stuff

I got tickets for the Gladbach Dortmund derby tonight. My tickets are in the Dortmund fan section. Should be a crazy experience.
Just turned this on... So glad that Fox Sports has been showing the Bundesliga

Have to support my boy Fabian and hope to see him do well over there

Watching hammers vs city. Quite entertaining first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Ham. You glorious fools

I am in England but where we are staying they don't have the channel!

European Soccer 2015/2016

Haha United is awful. Van Gaal may be a great coach, but this is the Premier league and he has no idea how to play it. Also, absolutely none of the players we have on the team play his style. The struggle is real.

I've got to say Dortmund fans are insane. I've never experienced anything quite like I did today. It started early and continued well after the game. There are a number of reasons the fans sections wont work in the US (alot being safety) but it was without a doubt the best fan experience I have ever had. I took some pictures that I can post when I get a chance in a few days hopefully.

This is the day that Arsenal lost the Premier League

There's 15 games left. And Leicester isn't going to win it.
It's not being behind Leicester that I'm worried about. Arsenal are also a point behind City. Since Christmas, Arsenal have dropped points to Southampton, Stoke, Liverpool, and now Chelsea. I'm being a typical Arsenal fan here, but I do believe that extending Wenger's contract will be a mistake. I don't believe he has done enough during the window to address the team's weaknesses. The team isn't getting better. It's stumbling. Barcelona is going to embarrass them in a few weeks. This team looks destined to a 3rd place finish. It just isn't good enough for a team with the resources of Arsenal.

Poor Arsene...can't out coach Jose, can't out coach Guus...

There's 15 games left. And Leicester isn't going to win it.

The Foxes have as good of a shot as anyone...they don't have the pressure/expectations of Arsenal or Man City...
Since my Blues are **** this year, I'd love to see Leicester come in and nick the title. It would be good for football. You can truly say the era of the "Big Four" in the EPL may be done and over.

It's not being behind Leicester that I'm worried about. Arsenal are also a point behind City. Since Christmas, Arsenal have dropped points to Southampton, Stoke, Liverpool, and now Chelsea. I'm being a typical Arsenal fan here, but I do believe that extending Wenger's contract will be a mistake. I don't believe he has done enough during the window to address the team's weaknesses. The team isn't getting better. It's stumbling. Barcelona is going to embarrass them in a few weeks. This team looks destined to a 3rd place finish. It just isn't good enough for a team with the resources of Arsenal.
I thought this was the perfect time for Arsenal to blast the Blues with the crap season Chelsea is having. Alas, Chelsea appears to be playing a little "looser" since Morinho has been gone.

Back