European Soccer 2015/2016

Where has this Chelsea been all season?

This is just my take on ManUre, it would be a mistake to sack Van Gaal right now. Let the season play out. I know the results may not desirable, but youth needs some continuity.

No argument from me there. Can't keep swapping coaches. There was tons of talk about sacking SAF during his first few seasons and then look how that turned out.

No argument from me there. Can't keep swapping coaches. There was tons of talk about sacking SAF during his first few seasons and then look how that turned out.
The big difference is that Van Gaal has said that next season is his last. He's not a long term manager

From Facebook:

BREAKING NEWS.. .. United team bus stopped on motorway for doing 100 mph. When questioned about the speed the bus driver replied it's the only way these useless effers will get 3 points

The big difference is that Van Gaal has said that next season is his last. He's not a long term manager
exactly, the results are not there, if next season is his last why wait? Sack him now & grab Jose

exactly, the results are not there, if next season is his last why wait? Sack him now & grab Jose
What's interesting, why want Jose? He's far from a long term manager either. What's his longest job, 4 seasons?

What's interesting, why want Jose? He's far from a long term manager either. What's his longest job, 4 seasons?

honestly, not sure who else, but maybe Jose adds a spark, LVG sure has not, I feel like LVG is too robotic & quite frankly delusional about his results

honestly, not sure who else, but maybe Jose adds a spark, LVG sure has not, I feel like LVG is too robotic & quite frankly delusional about his results
I know it's crazy, and is going to sound like an ulterior motive, but I think ManU will be better served long term to embrace youth and sign a young manager who may take some time to grow. It what made Ferguson so successful. It's the route I want Arsenal to take when Wenger steps down.

I know it's crazy, and is going to sound like an ulterior motive, but I think ManU will be better served long term to embrace youth and sign a young manager who may take some time to grow. It what made Ferguson so successful. It's the route I want Arsenal to take when Wenger steps down.

Like Ryan Giggs? I think that would work. The pressure wouldn't be to much after the last couple of seasons where they have not achieved to much, he knows all the players, he knows the staff and he knows the fans. His few games as interim manager were not a complete disaster. Set him a realistic target to achieve in his first full season and see what happens.

They need to re-build after the last few seasons of by their standards mediocre performances.

I thought Chelsea were crazy to get rid of Roberto Di Matteo, he's another younger manager who should have been given longer to achieve results.

Like Ryan Giggs? I think that would work. The pressure wouldn't be to much after the last couple of seasons where they have not achieved to much, he knows all the players, he knows the staff and he knows the fans. His few games as interim manager were not a complete disaster. Set him a realistic target to achieve in his first full season and see what happens.

They need to re-build after the last few seasons of by their standards mediocre performances.

I thought Chelsea were crazy to get rid of Roberto Di Matteo, he's another younger manager who should have been given longer to achieve results.
Ryan Giggs seems to obvious.

I like what the gentleman at Bournemouth is doing as well.

Eddie How, West Ham approached him when BFS left. I think he'd just signed a new deal with them. Tim Sherwood was doing well at Spuds as a interim, however I think his spell at Villa will put teams off of him. I'm biased but I think Bilic is doing amazing with his first year in charge. In the past going 2-0 down the Hammers would have conceded more, yesterday a few tactical substitutions and we were genuinely unlucky not to come away with all three points after pulling it back to 2-2.

I'm looking forward to watching tonights game it should be a great match. The way Leicester can counter attack quickly will suit them when Arsenil start pushing forwards.

Eddie How, West Ham approached him when BFS left. I think he'd just signed a new deal with them. Tim Sherwood was doing well at Spuds as a interim, however I think his spell at Villa will put teams off of him. I'm biased but I think Bilic is doing amazing with his first year in charge. In the past going 2-0 down the Hammers would have conceded more, yesterday a few tactical substitutions and we were genuinely unlucky not to come away with all three points after pulling it back to 2-2.

I'm looking forward to watching tonights game it should be a great match. The way Leicester can counter attack quickly will suit them when Arsenil start pushing forwards.
Ever since I bought a hammers shirt, I root for them. I like smaller clubs with history. I hope they break into Europe.

Talking about managers, it seems like Mikel Arteta will be Arsenal's next manager.

i like Giggs, i wish they just gave him the job instead of LVG, doubt Giggs could have done any worse

i like Giggs, i wish they just gave him the job instead of LVG, doubt Giggs could have done any worse
I am actually odd in that I thought David Moyes deserved at least two seasons.

I don't think he did. He doesn't coach the type of game that they were used to playing and I think was a terrible fit. He's not a bad coach IMO, it just wasn't a good pairing. I also think that about LVG as well though and think we need a coach to bring back the 4-4-2 that United was assembled to play and what they played so successfully.

I agree with you. There was to much expectation taking over from SAF and coming from Everton which isn't as big a club as Manure are. His managerial style is different to what the players were use to but after so many years of having the same manager in charge it would take a season or two to adapt. It's all about making money through competitions and TV rights, when you are so use to winning and making money then suddenly a change happens and and you are not, its all to easy to blame the manager, sack him and get another one. I think stability is required not constant change.

Hey blu. I am an Arsenal fan tomorrow.

Wow what a silly challenge by the LC defender & it cost them HUGE

What a win for Arsenal and huge loss for LC.

What a finish

What a win for Arsenal and huge loss for LC.

I think its a bigger win for AFC than loss for LC. LC still top of the table, not exactly a tough schedule remaining, I don't believe they play any top 4 teams & they only have BPL games, the other top teams have others leagues they are still playing.

I think its a bigger win for AFC than loss for LC. LC still top of the table, not exactly a tough schedule remaining, I don't believe they play any top 4 teams & they only have BPL games, the other top teams have others leagues they are still playing.
Leicester has ManU, Everton, Chelsea, and tricky West Ham side. It isn't exactly murderer's row, but it isn't a cakewalk either. They can't drop points so there is some added pressure. Also, I want Arsenal to win, but I fully expect Arsenal to predictably shat the bed. I expect Tottenham to be the real challenge.

Back