European Soccer 2015/2016

As a City fan I was excited to watch Sunderland hold on a get a point from the game with Arsenal. Keeps City in 3rd for now.
On a different note, I thought Yedlin played well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's be fair. Arsenal held off Sunderland. There was no real threat from Arsenal.

Champions League TV schedule

All times Eastern.

— Last updated: April 20, 2016

Tuesday, April 26
Manchester City vs. Real Madrid (semifinal 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, April 27
Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich (semifinal 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Tuesday, May 3
Bayern Munich vs. Atletico Madrid (semifinal 2nd leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, ESPN Deportes, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, May 4
Real Madrid vs. Manchester City (semifinal 2nd leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Saturday, May 28
TBD vs. TBD (final), 2:45pm, FOX

Champions League TV schedule

All times Eastern.

— Last updated: April 20, 2016

Tuesday, April 26
Manchester City vs. Real Madrid (semifinal 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, April 27
Atletico Madrid vs. Bayern Munich (semifinal 1st leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Tuesday, May 3
Bayern Munich vs. Atletico Madrid (semifinal 2nd leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, ESPN Deportes, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Wednesday, May 4
Real Madrid vs. Manchester City (semifinal 2nd leg), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1, and FOX Soccer 2GO

Saturday, May 28
TBD vs. TBD (final), 2:45pm, FOX

Ok Smalls, I just set my line up. I am determined to catch you...

So now it's simple: if Leicester City beats Manchester United on Sunday, they win the Premier League.

i did as well, so mad I missed an early week
Yeah it hurts. This has been so much fun, I wish we could get more people involved.

Jamie Vardy handed an extra one-game ban. Will miss #LCFC's trip to #MUFC on Sunday.

So now it's simple: if Leicester City beats Manchester United on Sunday, they win the Premier League.
It's an amazing story. Reminds me of the improbable World Series run of the Royals in 2014 and them finishing the job last year. Leicester looks like they are just having fun, and that's the best part of the whole thing.

Ok Smalls, I just set my line up. I am determined to catch you...
I'll tell you who I took if you want to really have to think about it!

amazing scene in Manchester for the CL Semi

Match from this afternoon is on FS2 right now.

I still don't know the score

Just watching the City-Real Madrid game. Second half action. Real Madrid's goalkeeper just tried to get a card on Aguero. Grabs his head and he was never touched. That crap needs to stop.

City needs a goal soon. Keeping Real Madrid scoreless would be nice, but you don't want to go there with no goals scored at home. 28 minutes left.

Just watching the City-Real Madrid game. Second half action. Real Madrid's goalkeeper just tried to get a card on Aguero. Grabs his head and he was never touched. That crap needs to stop.

Real Madrid is really bad with it. Them and the entire Italian serie A.

This diving in the penalty area has to stop. Luckily the ref didn't call it, but he should've carded that m-effer.

Hart with two saves with his foot! Wow.

EDIT: The second one was with his chest.

I hope you pass me. I took Real Madrid.

I went with my gut. I would have really liked to see a home goal yesterday, they are going to have to play a really solid game on the road to advance.

Wow what a goal that was and early...

Well Smalls I didn't see that coming today.

Liverpool wtf, stoppage time

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back