European Soccer 2015/2016

WOW!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I am taking huge enjoyment from watching Wales get their arses handed to em on a plate!

I see you Wales

Hmmmmmm

whaaaaa?

That was absolutely phenomenal

That was absolutely phenomenal

Balls over the top aren't exactly pretty and can be somewhat lazy. But when they work like it did on that goal, they are beautiful.

So now I'm at work and just checked the score. Please tell me Wales aren't going to do a Greece!!!!

Wow!!!!

You know what, I really hope the England players are watching this!!!!!

Wales gets it done

Wow Wales! That is awesome. Really bummed I missed this game

Wales v. Iceland final?

Great story so far along with Iceland but I don't see either team winning their next matches.

Probably not. Especially with Aaron Ramsey missing the next game due to the yellow card accumulation. However, Portugal has yet to win in regulation and drew against Iceland in the opening round so anything is possible.

European Soccer 2015/2016

Spoke too soon?

Yeuuuup. 100%. As I said earlier, I really hope the England team were watching that, because at the moment, Wales are everything England aren't! It pissed me off when Gareth Bale started mouthing off about Wales having more passion and pride than England, and I still think he's a man bun wearing wanker, but, he was right!
And I do see Wales beating Portugal. Absolutely.

ESPN FC@ESPNFC 3m
BREAKING NEWS: Borussia Dortmund announce Henrikh Mkhitaryan is to join Manchester United.

Back