Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Freddie, with Pete's flight getting in around 10:15 I would play it safe for the two of us and book after 1:00 PM.
Make it a threesome.

I'll be down on Thursday so any time Friday works for me.

I plan to be there Thursday also, so, anytime Friday works for me as well.

I am very flexible (at least my schedule is) but one round on Friday would be enough for a warm up. I will be in Thursday afternoon so I can go when it suits the group the best to round out the tee times.

Looks like Jim is down twice for Friday and I am missing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be rolling into town around noon on Friday. Sometime around 1 or after would be good for me. Really looking forward to it. And thanks Freddie for setting up the extra rounds.

I have secure five tee times from 1245pm to 121pm on Aug. 7th, 2015. I will put the groups together and assign spots.

I have secure five tee times from 1245pm to 121pm on Aug. 7th, 2015. I will put the groups together and assign spots.
Please put me in one of the latter groups to be safe. Thanks.

Great! Thank you Freddie!

OK, groups and time are set. I have two threesomes that will move to the top if we do not add additional players to the list.
This thread will serve as the travel and extra round thread for the Savannah Invite.

Chris and I will drive up Friday morning and Play around noon. I'd like to see how many are coming in and how wants to play a different course then the host course. I am game for any course as long as we have golf.

Friday rounds:

1245pm: Jim54, Chris, Atlgolfer?, Pudge

1254pm: Barry, Ken, Mpeterson, milehighgolfer

103pm: Freddie, Fuppy, Josh Miller, Pete

112pm: olegray, Kellybo, Spivey, The milk Man

121pm: Clutch, Sox fan, wluker

130pm: ir13, dub, Duece

Sunday:
Josh Miller
Fuppy
Jim
Toad
Eliterate
ir13
spivey
pete

Freddie, this is at the host course correct? and thanks for the extra effort.

All tee times are at the host course. The rate, set up by Mike Dean, is $75 plus tax per man.

Guys,

I'm unfortunately out for golf on Friday. Work is going to keep me in Atlanta that day. (At least until the afternoon, and it's a 4-ish hour drive).

It looks like a there-and-back event for me on Saturday. Unusual, but still looking forward to seeing everybody again.

All tee times are at the host course. The rate, set up by Mike Dean, is $75 plus tax per man.
Thanks for your work on setting up the extra round.

Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

OK, groups and time are set. I have two threesomes that will move to the top if we do not add additional players to the list.

Not sure if you missed my post but throw me down for a Friday round as well. Thanks for setting these up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys,

I'm unfortunately out for golf on Friday. Work is going to keep me in Atlanta that day. (At least until the afternoon, and it's a 4-ish hour drive).

It looks like a there-and-back event for me on Saturday. Unusual, but still looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Bummer dude.

Freddie, Can I take his spot on Friday?

I would be happy to have you in our group, watching your 5 iron shots fly by my drives is motivation for me!!

Done and done.

-----------------------------------

First post updated

Bummer dude.

Freddie, Can I take his spot on Friday?

Freddie -
Thanks for setting this up - really appreciate it!

Finally get to see Miller Time play. I hear good things.

Don't believe what he tells you his index in. He always asks for pops, but don't give in!:alien:

Be wary of his "pops". He's not the 20-handicap that he describes.

Josh carries his hdcp well. He and I will take on fupypete during our match

Back