Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

I'm officially out of this one fellas. Sorry I won't make it.
same old song Danny are you worried about the fat old mans snoring or his ugly swing lol

So that is your alibi for Oct 4th. What is your excuse for Oct 5th?

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!
Haha I'm running 5 1/4 miles Saturday; I'll be recovering.

Haha I'm running 5 1/4 miles Saturday; I'll be recovering.

The cause is great, the excuse is Lame! It's TCI man TCI!

proud of you Danny you know whats important in life golf is important but what your doing is more important than golf will ever be. love your bucket challenge thanks for posting it
Thanks Mark. We're pretty excited about it. Been wanting to do a 5k type thing for a while. This was an obvious choice as one to start with.

With my first kid due to be born on Sept 9, I can't do Sunday. I'd feel guilty being gone all weekend. Im also local, so I will not need a hotel :D. However, Im massively stoked to meet some new people on Saturday and play what looks to be like a really great course.

With my first kid due to be born on Sept 9, I can't do Sunday. I'd feel guilty being gone all weekend. Im also local, so I will not need a hotel :D. However, Im massively stoked to meet some new people on Saturday and play what looks to be like a really great course.
It'll be great to meet you!

Bump! We need some more folks to fill this weekend in. Come one, come all!

Rock are you going to be pairing us up for room assignments or do I need to find my own roommate? I'm good either way as it is just a bed for me.

Rock are you going to be pairing us up for room assignments or do I need to find my own roommate? I'm good either way as it is just a bed for me.

You'll need to find somebody on your own, although once committed to a hotel, I can likely suggest those who don't have roommates yet.

~Rock

Call me 90% likley to make it. I just have to perform some due dillegence, and make sure I won't be missed for that 4 day stretch.

ROAD TRIP! Oh wait you're driving by yourself. SOLO ROAD TRIP!

Solo road trips are awesome....

Brainstorming a could-be-classic 2-wheeled road trip... Your dad rides his Harley, I'll ride my Triumph, and you can ride your... Scooter. On second thought, that might not work as well as I intended. Scratch that idea - back to normal road-trip mode.

Anyone thinking of playing Friday in the DM area? I'm thinking about noonish!

Wait a minute there Rambler your plan is perfect only a small change the prince can drive with all the luggage and our clubs

Call me 90% likley to make it. I just have to perform some due dillegence, and make sure I won't be missed for that 4 day stretch.

If you turn your phone off, you won't know that you are missed.

I do that all the time for these outings. You are never alone if you have some good tunes going.

Brainstorming a could-be-classic 2-wheeled road trip... Your dad rides his Harley, I'll ride my Triumph, and you can ride your... Scooter. On second thought, that might not work as well as I intended. Scratch that idea - back to normal road-trip mode.

No, actually, I want to see that. Make sure to get some video going down the interstate. Hopefully he wears full gear, leather chaps and all.

Anyone thinking of playing Friday in the DM area? I'm thinking about noonish!

Yes, but I was just waiting for someone to say it. Can't guarantee I'll pull it off right now, but my plan is to hopefully be able to play Friday afternoon somewhere.

So endeth the multi-quote reply.

~Rock

Wait a minute there Rambler your plan is perfect only a small change the prince can drive with all the luggage and our clubs
I'll be watching dry as it downpours on u both....

Ok at this point, I believe we are on board for TCI on Sunday. Unless I get protests I'm calling Coldwater to tell them we pass this year. We still have room both days. I can also get more tee times Saturday if needed. Now is the time to throw caution to the wind and road trip to Iowa! Great golf, great THP Friends. You will never forget the weekend! ! I mean we got a guy driving from the Arctic circle because an Iowa golf weekend us just that good!

Back