Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

Nebraska does, but they are odd.

~Rock
I'll come to Iowa for golf with THPers, but lord knows what happens in Iowa when the sun goes down, and I'm not looking to find out. Even with 6 hours of driving, really looking forward to this trip to meet all you guys.

I'm good with staying there both nights if everyone else is. I will be looking for a roommate also, exept for maybe Rambler he snores really bad. Just kidding Rambler about not staying withy you, but not about the snoring.

If you have room for a newb and don't mind me being the worst golfer in the group I'd love get out and play with some new people. I can do for Saturday for sure. My wife and I's first kid is due to be born on Sept 9th, so an entire weekend of golf that soon might lead to my stuff being thrown out on to the front lawn.

If you have room for a newb and don't mind me being the worst golfer in the group I'd love get out and play with some new people. I can do for Saturday for sure. My wife and I's first kid is due to be born on Sept 9th, so an entire weekend of golf that soon might lead to my stuff being thrown out on to the front lawn.

Come join us for whatever you can! Going to be great golf and even better company!

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

One day is better than none!! No worries about skill levels. We'll make sure everyone is having fun and I think we're gonna do split tees as well to make sure folks are having fun playing.

One day is better than none!! No worries about skill levels. We'll make sure everyone is having fun and I think we're gonna do split tees as well to make sure folks are having fun playing.

Yes the Prince and his Pop's will be playing the tips!

Yes the Prince and his Pop's will be playing the tips!

I was thinking u and rambler on the tips! I'm playing ladies tees.

Put me down for Saturday then! Sounds like it's going to be a good time.

Not so fast trickster. I've seen you "oh my back" games before. You on paying full length!

Not so fast trickster. I've seen you "oh my back" games before. You on paying full length!

I'll play wherever u play :)

I'm good with staying there both nights if everyone else is. I will be looking for a roommate also, exept for maybe Rambler he snores really bad. Just kidding Rambler about not staying withy you, but not about the snoring.
Just for that, I'm going to make sure I have a slightly stuffy nose - won't matter what room you're in at that point. :alien:

I don't know about that... not sure the tips can handle my 5 wood. #internetgolferproblems

One thing you'll find on THP, whether official or unofficial, skill doesn't come into play. It is about having fun and meeting awesome new people. Look forward to playing with you and congrats on the soon to be new kid.

Just for that, I'm going to make sure I have a slightly stuffy nose - won't matter what room you're in at that point. :alien:
Rambler and MSH134 can snore together... Place will be rocking...

Rambler and MSH134 can snore together... Place will be rocking...
Nope - family members are required to room together. This is Iowa afterall.

great I will play all the way up please

i do not snore lol

i do not snore lol

i have a cpap machine that allows me to sleep like a baby and since I am bunking with the prince I will leave it at home 80)

So what is the hotel of choice?

I'm officially out of this one fellas. Sorry I won't make it.

I'm in for TCI, at the very least. :) Can't wait.

doug

Hope you can join us on Saturday for honey Creek. It really is a hidden gem.

It should be said for the local guys not staying in the hotel. I would expect not to get the stay and play rate. I think the locals not in hotel would get $55 rate at TCI. I

Nope - family members are required to room together. This is Iowa afterall.

That's more of a Missouri and Arkansas thing.

So what is the hotel of choice?

I'm 90% sure its going to be the TCI hotel. Seems to be a lot of love for it. I'll decide for sure next week, but we've picked up a lot of new additions in the past week, I'd like to see how many more we pick up.

Also, who else is stoked at the sudden rise in THP membership from Iowa?!?!

~Rock

Bump, anybody who was thinking of joining in on this should probably join in now! The more we get now, the better chance I have of working a deal with the hotel.

~Rock

Bumpity Bump Bump

Back