Fall 2014 Central Iowa Get Together

I'm in Grand Forks and the weather is great. Maybe I can convince it to follow me south.

We can only hope.

Clubs are washed, grips are cleaned. Just need to pack tonight and spend a bit of time in the office tomorrow morning before heading off.

~Rock

The S word had entered the forecast for Friday and they don't mean sun.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

The S word had entered the forecast for Friday and they don't mean sun.

Saturday is still looking alright. High of 52* with some wind, but with good company the weather doesn't matter as much.

Shoot I'll play in rain, snow, wind, heat or anything else for that matter! Especially when it's with THP!!!

Less than 24 hours until the fun begins....

uploadfromtaptalk1412283881024.jpg

Can someone quickly post the number to the hotel for me real quick I'm driving

Can someone quickly post the number to the hotel for me real quick I'm driving

515-984-3092

Frost delay, snow. Its all good when surrounded by awesome people.

Im not ashamed to say ive played when it was snowing.

No one will be getting my winter gloves this year.

~Rock

I have played in more snow than I care to admit too

Im packed and ready to go. got my warm golf clothes packed. Cant wait to tee it up with all of you.

~Rock

I've got 4.5 hours of flying tomorrow and fingers crossed will be done on time at 11am.

I'm settled in my room.
WHERE IS EVERYONE. hehe
Hey! Didn't tell me there's nothing around to eat

I'm at a pizza n beer place in Apple Valley watching football....the beers are going down a bit fast, I494 is no easy drive in the rain at the tail end of rush hour...but more rain here means less snow down there I'd say!

I'm at a pizza n beer place in Apple Valley watching football....the beers are going down a bit fast, I494 is no easy drive in the rain at the tail end of rush hour...but more rain here means less snow down there I'd say!

Pizza and beer? Look at you living it up. Enjoy and be safe driving tomorrow.

My work week is done (mostly). I'm prep-ing clothes and clubs for tomorrow's drive. Ready for a UN, IA, IL throwdown!

Or, we could just play some golf and have a load of fun.

My work week is done (mostly). I'm prep-ing clothes and clubs for tomorrow's drive. Ready for a UN, IA, IL throwdown!

Or, we could just play some golf and have a load of fun.

Hopefully I get on a flight home tomorrow. Otherwise I'm bumming a ride. I'll be sitting in the back asking "are we there yet" every 5 miles.

Yes sir
uploadfromtaptalk1412300862548.jpg

Hopefully I get on a flight home tomorrow. Otherwise I'm bumming a ride. I'll be sitting in the back asking "are we there yet" every 5 miles.

Oh goodness. I'll bring the Barney DVDs for you.

Back