Fall Golf’s Secret Weapon?

DataDude

I Hate LIV
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ever thought about throwing one of these in the cart during leaf season?

IMG_1276.jpegIt

Yep, done it before

I've never thought about it or seen it but I was playing with a random yesterday who actually said "I should have brought my leaf blower today".

I was golfing with my brother yesterday and they have a usual Thursday night group that plays. The one guy always brings his blower and they all bring a spare charged battery with them. He said on the one hole the guy blew the leaves away and found 20 balls.

No. But I would have full admiration and respect for someone with that kind of foresight lol

We have a couple greens that mid afternoon are really bad. Part if this time of year. Grounds crew is pretty good about trying to keep green clear.

That Zoom Broom would be ok for the green, but if you hit into some of the leaf piles on the courses around here, especially being wet leaves, it's not going to do anything like my Kobalt 80v :)

Ha! That’s awesome! Never seen that before…

I've done it before

That’s pretty cool. I would probably throw that in the bag because it’s annoying having a green covered in leaves

I have the 80 volt model... (purchase online only) and took it this week... only had to search for one ball and found it... drove my cart.. as i keep it low and blow...

Never done it, but definitely thought of it. Thought the ZoomBroom was a brilliant concept too.

My little cordless Ryobi blower would work a charm on the leaves out here.

My biggest shake my head moment this year was watching grounds crews using a blower on leaves in an OB area..... while ignoring the leaves on the fairways.

Never have done it but definitely needed one several times.

Innovative …. But ??? Is it improving the line ??? Or course / green ????

It could be used to blow moisture / rain off too ………

🫣

No cuz I walk but wouldn’t be mad about a playing partner doing it :D

I’ve got an electric one and have needed it a few times this year. Might take it next round.

Played with @Afizzle2100 last year and a group in front had one on the greens. Looked like the way to do it especially if there’s trees everywhere.

was a day this would have helped, but that was long ago when $ matches were common for me. Not so much anymore.

This is tempting :ROFLMAO: More for clearing the greens of debris than anything else.

I have the Dewalt Version. Never taken it but I’m about to. Playing partner yesterday lost two balls due to leaves

We have so many leaves - I'm not sure I would bring one, but it would be fun to joke about it.

If music pisses of the skyfisters I can only imagine the conniption fit a leaf blower would cause them.

That would be cool for my course. Just about every hole is lined with eucalyptus trees. That crap covers everything!

Back