Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Wife and I watched this last night. It got late and I fell asleep at the start of the 7th episode but she finished it and 8. I'll watch those tonight. We've really liked it so far.

Caught up through episode 6 last night. Loving the show so far

How many episodes will there be?

Just finished this epic series.So many cameos by great actors and actresses.And don’t forget to call the vault tech phone number from season 3.Each call I made had a different response.But for all good, I’m now a resident of vault 32.

Last edited:
How did Moldaver live for 200 years? I can see the ghoul doing it. And the overseer with the cryogenics.But Moldaver was on the surface , not a ghoul. How did she get the Raiders to respect her as well? They have always been lawless.

How did Moldaver live for 200 years? I can see the ghoul doing it. And the overseer with the cryogenics.But Moldaver was on the surface , not a ghoul. How did she get the Raiders to respect her as well? They have always been lawless.
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

have made it through ep. 5 and it continues to be awesome. Lucy, Maximus, the the Ghoul are all characters that i actually care about.
the main thing that'll make me quit a show is when i'm not interested in the main characters. these ones all have me hooked.

"Thou shalt get sidetracked by bulls**t every godd**n time."
could there be a better line in a show based on a video game? and then off they go on a side quest. perfection.

my wife is really enjoying it too. she said, "it has the feel of that zombie show you watched (Walking Dead), but fun."

I watched all eight the day it came out. It was like 3am when I finished, but it was worth it. Will probably watch again in the near future.

Finishing it up now. I was stoked when I saw the previews but man it's even better than I thought it would be.

I binged this series on the weekend and enjoyed it a lot. So much world to explore, which is amazing.
I definitely say Okie dokie at work now...

I watched all eight the day it came out. It was like 3am when I finished, but it was worth it. Will probably watch again in the near future.
I only had five available. Where are you watching?

I just checked, and I'm an idiot. They're all there.

I only had five available. Where are you watching?

I just checked, and I'm an idiot. They're all there.
Prime.

And, yeah, not sure what you were doing.

Prime.

And, yeah, not sure what you were doing.
I think I cut it off to go to bed, and never looked to see if there were more.

I’m having the hardest time saving this for another couple weeks to watch on the plane

I’m having the hardest time saving this for another couple weeks to watch on the plane
Dude, you need to watch it. It's phenomenal.

Dude, you need to watch it. It's phenomenal.
I knowwwwwwww. But I have 9 hours of flight time to and from Bag Boy. It’s perfect

I knowwwwwwww. But I have 9 hours of flight time to and from Bag Boy. It’s perfect
Yeah, that would fill the time nicely.

before doing difficult things like having sex with someone?
More as a degrading reluctant agreement when asked to do silly things. Now, if I was propositioned on the other hand...

Ep. 6 was...interesting...

Fell asleep during Ep 5 last night, have to rewatch.

Back