Fantasy Football- Non THP League

Okay guy's need some help setting my line up this is just nfl.com fantasy. I'm not sure about my qb's and Martin vs den and put in Mcfadden vs cle (his health concerns me) Thoughts?

Newton vs. kc
Gore vs. stl
Martin vs. den
Nelson vs. min
J.Jones vs. no
a.j. Green vs. sd
Olsen vs. kc
49ers vs. stl

Bench
Ryan vs. no
Ingram vs. atl
Mcfadden vs. cle
M.Williams vs. den
Pettigrew vs. ind
Buccs vs. den

led my division the entire season.
when Harvin went out, apparently my whole team went with him.
Lost 3 straight to end the season and playoff hopes. Brees couldn't have picked a worse week to suck it up so bad.
from 2nd to 10th just like that...
anybody else feel my pain?

led my division the entire season.
when Harvin went out, apparently my whole team went with him.
Lost 3 straight to end the season and playoff hopes. Brees couldn't have picked a worse week to suck it up so bad.
from 2nd to 10th just like that...
anybody else feel my pain?
ahh dude...that sucks. I feel your pain. My entire FF season just sucked.

I am leading my league but the last couple of weeks have been close. I need my guys to hang on and perform

I'm in another flex pickle: PPR league and 20 return yds = 1 pt

Miles Austin @ CIN
TY Hilton @ TEN
Blackmon @ NYJ
LeShoure @ GB
Joique Bell @ GB
Michael Turner @ CAR
Brian Hartline @ SF

I need just 1. I'm leaning either Austin or Hilton. Hilton is avg 20 ppg over the last 5 weeks in my league.

Miles Austin @ CIN
TY Hilton @ TEN
Blackmon @ NYJ
LeShoure @ GB
Joique Bell @ GB
Michael Turner @ CAR
Brian Hartline @ SF

I need just 1. I'm leaning either Austin or Hilton. Hilton is avg 20 ppg over the last 5 weeks in my league.

Hmm, that is a giant charlie foxtrot, But i like Hilton based on matchup.

Miles Austin @ CIN
TY Hilton @ TEN
Blackmon @ NYJ
LeShoure @ GB
Joique Bell @ GB
Michael Turner @ CAR
Brian Hartline @ SF

If you're leaning hiton or austin, I'd go hilton. But if you were open to turner, I'd put him in. carolina D is weak. He's also questionable though, right? or probable?

If you're leaning hiton or austin, I'd go hilton. But if you were open to turner, I'd put him in. carolina D is weak. He's also questionable though, right? or probable?

He's technically questionable, but will probably play. The only thing I don't like about him is that his touches keep decreasing. If it wasn't PPR, I'd strongly consider him. He is the player who goes off when I bench him, and lays an egg when I start him. I'll keep my eye on his status though.

Dude, play Hilton.

Schuab and Shayne Graham absolutely laid an egg for me tonight. A TD and a FG would have basically got it done. Of course I had Rothlesberger on the bench who would have easily gotten me the win. 1st round of the playoffs and my number 2 seed falls to the number 7. Fantasy football is so much luck. But I'll be back next year in 3 or 4 different leagues.

13-1 and now a 2 game lead with 3 weeks to go

For those who won in the first round lets see your early take on line-ups in week two of the playoffs. What are your chances for advancing? What is on the line if you run the table?

Mine (12-team re-draft)

QB Stafford

RB C. Johnson
RB J. Charles

WR B. Marshall
WR V. Jackson
WR Britt

TE Hernandez

K Barth

DEF Chargers

You can't assume a win in FF but I like my week two chances. Short of an upset in the other bracket will ultimately need to beat the AP owner and with my up & down backs that won't be easy.

If I run the table it is $700 and one full year in the Fantasy Football Champion primo parking spot at work.

I was super proud of myself this year, I made the playoffs in every league I was in.

Need some advice fellas. RG3 is my QB so now I am scrambling in the semi finals today. I'm torn between starting Romo and Weeden. I'm leaning towards Romo, but man it is close.

I sure hope you started Romo. He's the most underrated quarterback in the league.

13 shooting high 90s!

Need some advice fellas. RG3 is my QB so now I am scrambling in the semi finals today. I'm torn between starting Romo and Weeden. I'm leaning towards Romo, but man it is close.

Weeden isn't lookin' so good, I hope you took Romo!

Up bu 102 points already, will lock up at least a share of first, ill be up 2 games with 2 to go...14-1

Some of the other leagues I'm in have the playoffs set up with the total of 2 games, I get lost watching from week to week and forget I carry over points. I don't really like that.

out of the playoffs, in consolation ladder, fighting for 9th place....
score 151 this past week, blow everyone in the league away by 30...sounds about right.

2 game lead with 2 weeks to go, time to lock it up for the victory!

out of the playoffs, in consolation ladder, fighting for 9th place....
score 151 this past week, blow everyone in the league away by 30...sounds about right.

Lol. Friend of mine had the same. I'm in the championship for the other league now too. CJ2K won it for me.

Lol. Friend of mine had the same. I'm in the championship for the other league now too. CJ2K won it for me.

my team shat on me when i needed them the most. no respect, i tell ya...

now when i don't need them, they just go HAM all over. Blair Walsh put up 25 this weekend, what a beast.

Good luck bro!!

Just read my tie breaker rules in my league, I have a 2 game lead with 2 weeks to go and the tie breaker is points scored. Seeing that Im about 300 points higher than the next team, I think its safe to say Ive won this thing!

A nice 73 point win to officially lock up the title, 15-1 on the season so far

Back