Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

I like some family drama around the holidays, so I’ll go with “I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”
I came up with alternative lyrics to this song that my wife finds highly inappropriate.

Hadn’t seen this yet so I’ll throw it in there 😆

Quite a few in here but @Parrot put my favorite of all time which is Band Aids Do they know it's Christmas. I was around 12 when it came out and listened to most of the artists all the time. Just stuck with me all this time.

Sooo many good ones...

For whatever reason this just so funny.

The BC Clark Jingle.

The THPers from Oklahoma know what I mean.

My two favorites? This Christmas and O Holy Night. Donny Hathaway and Tori Kelly have amazing renditions.

When John Berry hits that note.......

Those are both really good, I haven't heard them before. My favorite versions of O Holy Night have always been by Celine Dion and Josh Groban.

The music Pastor at our church sings it very well at our Christmas Eve service every year. The song just gives me chills when I hear it, knowing the true meaning behind it.

Those are both really good, I haven't heard them before. My favorite versions of O Holy Night have always been by Celine Dion and Josh Groban.

The music Pastor at our church sings it very well at our Christmas Eve service every year. The song just gives me chills when I hear it, knowing the true meaning behind it.

It’s one of the songs that reminds you of what this season is all about and I love it.

The BC Clark Jingle.

I haven’t heard it yet but I am sure it is about to be everywhere.

Reactions: PW2
Don't really have a favorite, but love what Pentatonix has done with their renditions.

Sheryl Crow and Eric Clapton doing Merry Christmas Baby

Silent Night.

In church on Christmas Eve with the lights low and candles going and everyone sings the line “Radiant beams from thy holy face”...it gets me every time. I’m going to really miss that this year.

2 not previously mentioned. The Charlie Brown piano instrumental is one of my favorites. Also, while I love the Bing/Bowie duet, the Will Ferrel/John C Reilly parody makes me die laughing every time.

2 not previously mentioned. The Charlie Brown piano instrumental is one of my favorites. Also, while I love the Bing/Bowie duet, the Will Ferrel/John C Reilly parody makes me die laughing every time.

That Funny or Die one is AMAZING

The BC Clark Jingle.

Actually sang this on TV when we visited Bricktown about 10 years ago....

If I could just play the soundtrack to home alone for the rest of my life I think I’d be just fine!

Back