Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?

OITW

Reaction score
We’re past Thanksgiving so the holiday jams are going 24/7 in the OITW household, thanks to Mrs. OITW’s love of the holiday.

Wanted a happy discussion about music here 😉

What is your favorite song THP?

Trans Siberian orchestra - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo

More traditional: sleigh ride

Jingle Bell Rock is a fun one.

The Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So many I can't pick just one, so will likely be posting more than once in this thread, but this one is pretty high on the list, Ray Charles - The Spirit of Christmas.

Secular - White Christmas - Bing Crosby
Religious - Stille Nacht (sung in German)

What A Glorius Night by Sidewalk Prophets. It's a newer song, but I cant do only the classics, so I like these modern ones thrown in. It's my favorite because the kids call it the dancing song, and whenever we hear it, the whole family stops whatever we are doing, and dances.

Last edited:
Trans Siberian orchestra - Christmas Eve/Sarajevo

More traditional: sleigh ride

Loved TSO for years. I think the first time I saw them was in Wichita around 1998 in a venue of about 200 people, tops. Had no idea what to expect, but it was incredible.

Their version of O Come All Ye Faithful / O Holy Night is my favorite.

The Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anytime a Christmas song has "in the drunk tank" within the first two lines, you know you've got a classic. :)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas by Local H

I'm a 90's kid and they did a fantastic job of taking a classic song and adding some grunge.

🔥🔥🔥

Baby it’s Cold Outside

A favorite is difficult. Blue Christmas, by Elvis Presley, is certainly right up there. O Holy Night sung by a chorus. (The one from the Home Alone soundtrack I love.) Mannheim Steamroller's Carol of the Bells.

I won't be home for Christmas - Blink 182

Reactions: PW2
Anything by Michael Buble. Love his Christmas album!

Gotta be this.......i absolutely hate and loath new Christmas music. Its gotta be the old stuff and the classics. Sorry, not sorry.

or

or

or

Bing's White Christmas!

Back