Favorite MLB stadium food

It's been 12-13 years since I went, but the hot dog at Wrigley is my favorite hotdog at a baseball stadium.

Also, Dodger Dog is nasty and it's insane that it ever gets listed on the best hotdogs.
I’ve just had a bad string of luck, because the Wrigley dog was the GOAT for a long time. Back when they had Old Style on tap.

I think I posted this here before, but at Kauffman Stadium, in the Craft and Draft section, they have a heavenly concoction called a Korean Corndog.

It's made up of Mango Habanero Sausage, Mozzarella Cheese, Beer Batter, Panko Breading, Frito Lay Chip Topping, Sriracha Ketchup. Honestly, this picture doesn't do justice to how damn good this thing is.

FsPD2JiWAAMJ7pl.0.jpg
Wow that looks good
Flirty Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t go to many games but it’s gotta be the classic hot dog

At Guaranteed Rate field the one thing my wife and I always get are these extra thick grilled Dogs with grilled onions. Perfect ballgame food.

Tell me what to get in Seattle lol

Hotdog st literally any park..

I’m a sucker for the crabfries and cheese dipping cup at citizens bank park

Nats used to have (not sure if they still do) the DMV dog. A half-smoke with crab dip and Virginia ham to represent the area. That was covered in creamy cheese sauce! Served on a crusty roll.

Back