2023 GRANDADDY X (marks the spot)
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Spring training is finally here!

Simple question:

What is you favorite MLB stadium food?

Mine is
Loan Depot Park (Miami) The Cubano. I know it’s almost blasphemy to pick THEIR Cubano sandwich in the heart of Miami. But it really is that good.

Honorable mention:
The Lemonade at Citi Field. Just a perfect drink. No lemon wedge here, a huge almost half lemon in you cup. Every sip is heavily.

Parmesan Cheese Fries at Rangers BallPark

Sundaes in a mini helmet are always fun

Back in 2007 I went to Minute Maid Park and got an awesome tub of chili cheese fries. May have had to leave that game early for fear of crapping myself, but it was so damn good.

Tropicana Field Garlic Fries.

Fantastic.

Gilroy Garlic Fries at the old? Giants stadium.

I'm like 90% sure there was a chicken waffle sandwich at the A's stadium that was out of this world good.

When I lived in California I had some friends who were big into baseball so we went there a lot, but that's a decade ago.

Tropicana Field Garlic Fries.

Fantastic.

Gilroy Garlic Fries at the old? Giants stadium.

I'm like 90% sure there was a chicken waffle sandwich at the A's stadium that was out of this world good.

When I lived in California I had some friends who were big into baseball so we went there a lot, but that's a decade ago.
Garlic fries are so good. SF still has (or at least did in 2019) the Gilroy Garlic fries.

Garlic fries are so good. SF still has (or at least did in 2019) the Gilroy Garlic fries.
I moved away in 2013 I think it was, they were the reason to go to the games.

And a good souvenir a true win win!
I still have a large mini helmet. The ones the give out now are thimbles. :ROFLMAO:

#shrinkflation

I've not had a hot dog at a ball park that didn't taste great. Simple yet great.

Dodger Dogs. Old school grilled, not steamed.

Dodger Dogs. Old school grilled, not steamed.
One of my favorite books of all time. The Dodger Dog is on my incredibly short lists of food to try. IMG_3990.jpeg

you can afford to eat at a MLB stadium?!? :p I'm honestly not sure I've ever had anything other than a hot dog and peanuts at a baseball stadium...it just feels right.

you can afford to eat at a MLB stadium?!? :p I'm honestly not sure I've ever had anything other than a hot dog and peanuts at a baseball stadium...it just feels right.
Peanuts are my go to for sure.

This thread made me realize that I haven't had anything to eat at the last 4 games I've been to (3 Rays, 1 Marlins).

This thread made me realize that I haven't had anything to eat at the last 4 games I've been to (3 Rays, 1 Marlins).
You are due!

I think I posted this here before, but at Kauffman Stadium in the Craft and Draft section, they have a heavenly concoction called a Korean Corndog.

It's made up of Mango Habanero Sausage, Mozzarella Cheese, Beer Batter, Panko Breading, Frito Lay Chip Topping, Sriracha Ketchup. Honestly, this picture doesn't do justice to how damn good this thing is.

FsPD2JiWAAMJ7pl.0.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favorite books of all time. The Dodger Dog is on my incredibly short lists of food to try. View attachment 9245122
I don’t know how they do them now but for a while there they were in a steam drawer instead of on the rolling grill. Supposedly enough people were ticked off they were going back to the original. If so, eat away.

I have only been to one MLB stadium and I was more than satisfied with the hot dog I had. Could not see it getting any better.

Best hot dog should be Wrigley, but these days they always drop a stale bun on you and ruin the damn thing. As usual, I blame that turd Ricketts.

Therefore, I crown Yankee Stadium as the best dog.

Worst goes to the shriveled up garbage Camden Yards sold me.

Best beef goes to Guaranteed Rate field. They have surprisingly good food for a second rate team.

Best hot dog should be Wrigley, but these days they always drop a stale bun on you and ruin the damn thing. As usual, I blame that turd Ricketts.

Best beef goes to Guaranteed Rate field. They have surprisingly good food for a second rate team.
I’m sorry couldn’t resist…
IMG_3991.gif

Next time I go to Chase Field I am seeking this out.

1708985491640.png

It's been 12-13 years since I went, but the hot dog at Wrigley is my favorite hotdog at a baseball stadium.

Also, Dodger Dog is nasty and it's insane that it ever gets listed on the best hotdogs.

Back