First club you replace in 2024?

My wedges will be going first just because they got a ton of use in playing and practice!

Wedges need* a refresh, so probably those.

*need or want? Same thing, right?

Probably going to get a Darkspeed Max. Been thinking about the Cobra Max driver since the Aerojet was released and really want to try it. So TSR2 is probably going to get an old fashioned showdown in early 2024.

Ordered a Paradym 5 hybrid today on CPO, after spending time on a sym yesterday, gonna try this to replace my 5 iron.

Wedges, driver, irons possibly. May be an expensive year.

The one I play my rounds at.

Wedges, it’s been over a year and a half. The grooves are still good at the moment, but they know it’s coming. It’ll be a sad day when it happens :(

Probably 3w. Hit my 5w almost as far with more forgiveness.

OTOH I got my Mavrik Max irons because I wanted graphite shafts. Shafts have been good for my joints, the clubs less so for my game. I find myself checking websites for the TaylorMade M4s in graphite. They were that good for me in steel.

What do you think it will be?
Sooo far irons and putter in 24... Shaft in driver was modified and wedges last year... 23 was limited rounds so feels like I have a whole new bag already 3w that actually flies would be good, but I 100% know it's me not the arrow

I lied, wedges got replaced first, woods will probably be next.

If I replace anything it would probably be the 2nd driver though I'm not sure if I will. I am thinking about getting an OMOI 02 but it wouldn't be replacing the Agera. Just another putter to use occasionally to rock the Solstice headcovers. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with my current set up.

The golfing ball to Chrome Tour. It’s not a club, but it’s just as important!

Based on current trajectory I'm all but certain it'll be driver. I'm going to a fitting event for the AI Smoke next week!

Irons.

243/245 combo is going to be on the way I'll be pre-ordering today if they let me, if not then Jan 8th for sure.

Driver is #1 for me. Need to get fitted for one in the worst way. Lol.

Most likely irons…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver and/or 3 Wood

Excluding putter because that's a carousel, 5 wood is out first I think. Likely a 19º UW going into that spot.

Set of irons waiting for me at the local shop. Snowing outside, today, so probably won't get them picked up until tomorrow. I need to make that it for '24...but chances are I'll be tempted along the way to change something else.

Putter - I was fitted at PXG and bought one of the 0211 mallets.

Turns out, it was driver. 🤣

Back